Weird NJ

RockingTheRed81

What weird NJ places have you guys been too and which ones would you suggest going to? Going to tthese places are awesome and a lot of fun. So say where you have gone and feel free to tell your story with what happened when you went there.

Edited by RockingTheRed81

Me and my friend (wielding hockey sticks) were walking into the village at Watchung Reservation and cops showed up and told us to leave.

That's all I got. But I really want to go to a lot of the places.

Number one on my trip however, is Centralia in Pennsylvania. Check it out.

We went to the Princeton Mental Hopsital (whatever it's real offical name is, I don't remember off the top of my head....) There's a school in the middle of it that's still actually used. We were on our way there and a cop just followed us the whole way. We had to pretend to be lost and he finally pulled us over to say that my friend had too much stuff on her rearview mirror and then guided us back to 287. It sucked. :( I heard they took most of it down anyway.... I've been down some of the roads in the books.

Lambertville High, Devils Tree, Tomb of the 12 Nuns, and Clinton Road.

I just went and saw the Devils tree again a couple days ago, they cut off some of the larger branches, including the one they use to hang people from. fvcking bullsh!t

How were those places? I plan on going to a good number of weird nj places..i've only been to igoe and whipporwill. I'll be checking out the Devils tower sometime this week too with my friends and im looking forward to it. By the way does anynoe know where i can find a list with all the places that are considered trespassing?...also that boat house looks freaky as hell.

I just missed the fact that I came to the USA Long after the Legendary "action park" closed I heard so many crazy histories about the place...

I used to love going to Action Park as a kid! The Alpine slides, the water slides, the cannonball shoot, the giant wave pool. The whole place was wild, dangerous and a lot of fun.

The Weird NJ website and Wikipedia both do a decent job of describing it.