Embarassing.....

CMaGee

I remember the huge foam fingers from '88.

One night, when we were beating the pants off the Isles, everyone was in unison, pointing at & screaming "Hrudey, Hrudey, Hrudey".

You know, the player cannot ignore that.!

So they were better than towels or sticks - but of course you had the odd dolts who had swordfights at every chance during the games, same problem as the sticks - but quieter.

I guess we'll just have to be happy with the "Marty's Better" chant (when we faceoff against some quality netminders).

On a Powerplay........ "Shoot!" Shoot!"

That's annoying. Or maybe.....

Booing the Devils in and Eastern Conference like Game 2 against the Pens in 2001. Or perhaps half the arena leaving early because they are losing.

I love this team, but I'm sickened by how unloyal our fans are. Not all, but quite a few. Like I said when I started this thread, we are a fickle bunch.

I think the thunderstix are awesome. :clap: Red, white and black towels would look really cool too. :evil:

The fans were a lot better with them in game 2. Bigger crowd helped, but the noise level was definitely up in good part due to the thunderstix(the package says cheerstix.).