New here

Clarisse

Now, among those who frequent the board and hijack threads in order to talk about wrestling, well, ahem, that's a different matter entirely. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least you had the dignity to wait till AFTER my birthday to go for the usual lay-up post-shot... I suppose I should respect that !! B )

besides no forum is complete without a good rasslin thread !! :evil:

HULLO & welcome!!!!!!!!

Actually, I think all of red's posting is on autopilot.  Seems CRASHER has hacked into it and that is why he posts about wrestling at time.  I mean, how else is CRASHER gonna talk about wrestling and get a response?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which is why of course the NLD thread got locked and I blew a gasket at myself for locking it :rolleyes:

besides... red like SOCCER... I'd rather cut my head off with a can opener then watch soccer :P

Which is why of course the NLD thread got locked and I blew a gasket at myself for locking it  :rolleyes:

besides... red like SOCCER... I'd rather cut my head off with a can opener then watch soccer :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say you controlled everything about his account, just used it to inject more wrestling crap! :P

I didn't say you controlled everything about his account, just used it to inject more wrestling crap! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

see though again you show true ignorance

cause he like Christy Hemme and I wanted to see the horse-face no-talent sent through burning tables :evil:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! B )