If I want a Jersey with a stanley cup patch on it...

theamazingtiny

Whose Jersey Should I Get??  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Players Jersey Should I Get?

I'm curious about those jerseys - is that what they'll actually look like when you receive them, or are they placeholders? The price suggests to me that they're not regular Devils jerseys, but why sell an ugly knockoff that doesn't look anything like the team's ever worn?

I'll probably buy myself the patch if I see it in stores somewhere. Supposedly Dick's Sporting Goods is getting a ton of new stuff tomorrow, on top of what they already had today.

I'm curious about those jerseys - is that what they'll actually look like when you receive them, or are they placeholders? The price suggests to me that they're not regular Devils jerseys, but why sell an ugly knockoff that doesn't look anything like the team's ever worn?

I'll probably buy myself the patch if I see it in stores somewhere. Supposedly Dick's Sporting Goods is getting a ton of new stuff tomorrow, on top of what they already had today.

That is exactly what it is. Some cheesy jersey they are selling. I would NEVER buy something like that, but some people would. You probably won't see the patch in many stores...

The Devils Den at the arena may have it, but outside of there I don't think you'll see it....

Online is probably the best bet...

So do I, but you know what? This one will grow on me by about 8:01 PM Wednesday night. It'll look damn good on the jerseys.

I think I will love it by 7:31 PM (or whenever 1 minute after warmups starts is)!!

Will be down by Marty's net screaming like a maniac!!

If they win the Cup I could see myself getting a Henrique jersey with the patch on it, Kovy would be a good candidate too if he does in fact win the Conn Smythe.

Same. I was thinking Henrique earlier in the season before the playoffs started but with everything that's happened...

I've got a Sarge 00 jersey with patch, I have a Stevens 03 jersey with patch, so my personal choice would be a Marty 12 with patch, since I don't have one with him, BUT i'm not out for the idea of getting a white Marty and red Kovy or Henrique (whichever does better in SCF and we win).