Hey All New to the Boards - Checkin In

Devlin

Just joined the boards and wanted to check in and say hi, I've been a hockey fan before NJ had a team and became a devils fan since the opening of the Brendan Byrne Arena. I actually just found the opening night pennant and some old "polaroid" pictures taken with some of the core guys. (Dano on crutches w/ hair!) I think we both have the same amount now! lol 3;)

It's been a heck of a road to where they are now!

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Just joined the boards and wanted to check in and say hi, I've been a hockey fan before NJ had a team and became a devils fan since the opening of the Brendan Byrne Arena. I actually just found the opening night pennant and some old "polaroid" pictures taken with some of the core guys. (Dano on crutches w/ hair!) I think we both have the same amount now! lol 3;)

It's been a heck of a road to where they are now!

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Nice!

Were you at the first game -- the tie against the Penguins? I wasn't at that one, but I have the newspaper clippings. I went to the second game -- the win against the Rangers. I still have my game program. Those were the days!