The Clarkson Hype In Toronto is Laughable

TheMazz

as long as the Leafs are winning and near the top, they'll put up with Clarky....but if they start losing and falling in the standings....

that goes for anything Leafs related though, they keep on getting outshot and outplay but they still fvcking win all the time, just like the rangers for the last 2 seasons and the leafs last year... but all the fans says is that they are winning! they totally ignore the fact that the team is still not really playing well lol

i described Clarkson to most of my Leafs fans and what to expect... falling, diving, bad penalties, staring at the ref with a "who? me?!? face" etc etc...

they all came back to me already saying i was 100% right and they are pissed about his contract already hahahahahaha

That is clarkson in a nutshell. Clarkson usually is a type of player I like and support but that diving and constantly seeking out the refs really bugged the sh!t out of me with him.

The maple leafs are a good team. Clarkson can't skate but when he's actually standing up right he's stronger than most and can score a lot of garbage goals in front of the net. I say he nets at least 20 especially with the squad they have this year..he won't even need to be that productive.