Wimbledon

Derek21

I can't stand Williams but I congratulate her on winning this tournemant. I am not excited about another Federer/Nadal final, I was really hoping an underdog would get in there to take one of them on.

Is it me or did this tournament just not have the same pazzaz as other years? Perhaps it was the rain, because it felt like there were more storms this year than in the past couple of ones.

Can't wait for the US Open, depending on how much it costs maybe I will be able to go to my first professional tennis match.

That was a great match. From the very start, I could tell it was going to be just from the way they were striking the ball. This was some of the best tennis you'll see from two great champions.

Rafa would've prevailed against any other player. He was outstanding. I wasn't sure Roger could win if it went five. He showed tremendous resolve saving those break points in the third and fifth games. If Nadal gets one, that might have been it because he clearly had all the momentum. But Feds saved all four and then played a remarkable sixth game producing a couple of sizzling winners. That point which he got the break was great. Both guys came up with difficult shots but Roger found the line.

Congrats to Roger on matching Borg! :hail::hail: