All Aboard... A Thread for Believers

Devils Pride 26

that could be a once in a lifetime thing right there to see a cam janssen goal live lol

I feel like I should play the lottery

I was in 122 row 16 (amazingly next to a handful of Devils fans). Great seeing all three goals right in front of us. Seeing Cam tip the shot and thinking "Damn, that'd be cool if...OH sh!t IT'S IN!" was incredible.

Haha I just can't believe my prediction came true... 

3 points in two nights... have to be happy with that. Baby steps, lot of good signs. Outstanding defense and goaltending last night. 1 goal against the last two games between both Marty and Schneider combined. Something to believe in.

i dont think the above is really the problem.. one goal against in the last two games is obviously great.. the clear issue here is that no one on this team is scoring any goals.. the goal tenders cant score goals too the offense isnt helping them at all.

i dont think the above is really the problem.. one goal against in the last two games is obviously great.. the clear issue here is that no one on this team is scoring any goals.. the goal tenders cant score goals too the offense isnt helping them at all.

Let's wait until Elias gets back.

Bernier played a great game.

Not saying he didn't, but we should be able to put goals up against anyone, so with the gift we got last night, we were really shut out and that's unacceptable. I waited all season last year for the other shoe to drop and the team to wake up. I don't want to repeat that this year. Zajac has played well, but man does he need to put a few in the net. Everybody does, because I feel like the team is just so worried about not getting scored on, since it's been the kiss of death for us, that they can't score one themselves.

Not saying he didn't, but we should be able to put goals up against anyone, so with the gift we got last night, we were really shut out and that's unacceptable. I waited all season last year for the other shoe to drop and the team to wake up. I don't want to repeat that this year. Zajac has played well, but man does he need to put a few in the net. Everybody does, because I feel like the team is just so worried about not getting scored on, since it's been the kiss of death for us, that they can't score one themselves.

You get 35 shots and you'll start to score.  The Devils had odd-man breaks as well as shots off zone pressure so it's not like they were just taking point shots all night.  There were a lot of quality chances.

Let's wait until Elias gets back.

and i agree i think if elias played last night he could have made the difference in the game him and jagr are pretty lethal together.. HOWEVER again that doesnt fix the problem at hand.. the man is 37years old he cant be depended on hes going to be out from time to time the team needs to score goals with out relying on one person to be around.