NHL Draft E-mail

Bartholomew Hunt

I had a Ticket rep call me today and he said the League and the draft class had claimed almost 30% of the available seats right from the getgo. But, if I started a season ticket account I could get into the draft with a new account by friday.

so wait they're still holding out on tickets?? damnnnn thats pretty sh!tty

I had a Ticket rep call me today and he said the League and the draft class had claimed almost 30% of the available seats right from the getgo. But, if I started a season ticket account I could get into the draft with a new account by friday.

Lol of course. The new raffle is to entice people to buy seasons

Well I've always been the person hanging outside of the main event. For things like this, I think it's more fun to be outside and free to roam around and hang out.  It's the sort of thing you want to tailgate for.  Why would you want to sit on your ass immobile for a draft?  I don't see the allure. :noclue: 

that is dirty.. however no one is buying an entire season worth of tickets to go to the draft LOL

I had a ticket rep who basically told me to pound salt on draft tickets unless I win a raffle from here on lol 

I had a Ticket rep call me today and he said the League and the draft class had claimed almost 30% of the available seats right from the getgo. But, if I started a season ticket account I could get into the draft with a new account by friday. that is dirty.. however no one is buying an entire season worth of tickets to go to the draft LOL

Over the past month they've sold about 300 season tickets.. That and the outdoor game could be enough to entice some people

Many of you forget that Draft tickets were also one of the rewards season ticket holders were promised this past season (as a "sorry" for the lockout). In some cases, STHs from last season and new STHs may not be one and the same; that's a lot of draft tickets to allocate and maybe one of the reasons some STHs are getting 2 or 4 additionals, because maybe they budgeted their tickets accordingly to last season's and this season's STHs; in some cases they are one and the same, but in others maybe not (especially after the season we just had).

Eh I've made peace with having to watch the draft on TV.  Oh well.

I'll save $40 on train tickets and at least $20 on beer and food :lol:

$40 for the train?  That has to be for 2 people.

IDK about anyone else but I am driving into this sucker to the $15 lot.

Yeah, my Dad and I.  $44 to be exact, from Hamilton to Newark.

I've done the drive before and can't say it's terrible (driving route 1 every week to Rutgers kinda numbed me to sh!tty NJ driving), but we generally prefer the train to not have to worry about..well..crime and all that.  But that's a separate issue entirely.

Yeah, my Dad and I.  $44 to be exact, from Hamilton to Newark.

I've done the drive before and can't say it's terrible (driving route 1 every week to Rutgers kinda numbed me to sh!tty NJ driving), but we generally prefer the train to not have to worry about..well..crime and all that.  But that's a separate issue entirely.

If you park in a lot then your car is pretty sure to be fine.  Plus I can leave whenever I want.  NJ Transit runs less trains on the weekend and taking the Raritan line is a bitch.

If you park in a lot then your car is pretty sure to be fine.  Plus I can leave whenever I want.  NJ Transit runs less trains on the weekend and taking the Raritan line is a bitch.

Yeah. The Raritan line blows. Last train that heads far enough west for me on weekdays is at like 11pm. Weekends, I'm screwed. Have to take it to Raritan, then drive another 20 mins to get home anyways. Might as well drive. If you got two people, it's significantly cheaper than the train. Freakin' $12 to take it from one end of the Raritan line to the other. It costs me like $12 in gas to drive to Newark, so with a 2nd person, it's all of a sudden half the price of the train.

Re: Parking: Never had any issues in a lot, have parked on the street many times, had a window broken once, sucked, but not the end of the world. Probably less money to fix that than I saved by never paying to park.