John Cena is out 6 to 8 months

Satans Hockey

Thank fvcking god...

WWE Champion John Cena has suffered a complete tear of his right pectoral tendon and is heading into surgery, according to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews. Because of the seriousness of the injury, WWE officials will not allow Cena to compete this Sunday at No Mercy, and he will have no choice but to surrender the title.

you're nuts

this is a MAJOR blow to the WWE and the only guy with the star power to keep the belt AWAY from HHH :P

not to mention no credit to the guy for finishing a match with a TORN PEC muscle???

It's amazing how John Cena has become the George Bush of the WWE... people hate him because it's cool to hate him and no other real reason... his matches are solid EVERY time, his promos are top notch.. and it amazes me to see people say "I want Orton to win, Cena sucks and all his matches are the same" this moron said this WHILE ORTON WAS WORKING AN EIGHT MINUTE LONG HEADLOCK SPOT!!!

Raw is WAY better with Cena then WITHOUT!!!!! :rant:

Agree strongly with Crasher.

While it's nice that Cena didn't get injured until all the guys came back from suspension, his injury comes at the next-worst possible time, when people are trying to recover from the rapid-fire drug controversies that are rocking the "E". And yeah, Cena has learned to cut a Rock-like promo, and he's done okay in the ring. Bookers made him Superman because he moved merch almost as fast as it could be made in some cases. I don't fault the guy at all for it and I hope he gets better, and if they're looking for a scapegoat for this, Mr. Kennedy might get hosed.

Ummm yeah his matches are about as solid as Vladimir Malakov on defense.

Let me some up a years worth of John Cenas matches and storylines...

He overcomes the odds yet again every month and part of that includes getting killed for the whole match and than coming back with 4 moves and winning. It's pathetic and predictable and not entertaining in the least bit.

It's fvcking boring and I am sick of it. I would love to never see a John Cena match or storyline ever again.

Ummm yeah his matches are about as solid as Vladimir Malakov on defense.

Let me some up a years worth of John Cenas matches and storylines...

He overcomes the odds yet again every month and part of that includes getting killed for the whole match and than coming back with 4 moves and winning. It's pathetic and predictable and not entertaining in the least bit.

It's fvcking boring and I am sick of it. I would love to never see a John Cena match or storyline ever again.

TANANAN HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEE

YES , YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO fvckING LONG, LET EDGE COME BACK AND GET THAT fvckING CHAMPION ON RAW, VS ORTON VS KENNEDY VS HARDY!

TNANANANAN EHYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOD BYE!

Tna... Hummm...They had an 0.9.

That's just summs it. PacMan Jones ain't gonna give you high ratings, no. And Right now, they signed bunch of EX-WWE'S guys, and lot of them are pushing for the Titles. The strong thing that was about TNA, is all their wrestlers were talented, gave 110% of theirselves, and were unknown. Now, its all EX-WWE's who gets the titles shots, Samoa Joe wants to leave....Pacman Jones sucks big time for the mic(DOES HE EVER CHANGES HIS FACIAL FACE?)

DUDUE!

Malakhov did his job well in the 2000 cup run you know :P

Edge is not back till survivor series... the only saving grace is the guy who comes in might be Jericho, but it will only be a matter of time before whoever wins is HHH's little bitch :angry:

• 2 weeks later...