Devils Signs! Join the Swarm

Devlin

I'm reasonably sure they're hitting areas where they're getting a lot of requests from. I don't think it's a STH/non-STH thing.

Yeah, but my point is that we didn't request one. It just showed up in our yard. No one would know to put one in our yard except for the fact that we are STHs.

Yeah, but my point is that we didn't request one. It just showed up in our yard. No one would know to put one in our yard except for the fact that we are STHs.

There is no chance that a friend of your's (or the family's) sent your address in?

Ours showed up unannounced because we are STH. No other reason.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's true. I doubt any of my friends would even know about the promotion, and none of my family lives in NJ or even near here. Virtually no chance someone put us in without our knowledge.

I got one on my lawn this morning (I'm in Westfield). As I was sitting in my house (after I had noticed the sign) I heard a couple of cars drive by and honk "Let's Go Devils." These signs are frickin' awesome.

I got one on my lawn this morning (I'm in Westfield). As I was sitting in my house (after I had noticed the sign) I heard a couple of cars drive by and honk "Let's Go Devils." These signs are frickin' awesome.

That's pretty cool!

My wife and I just bought a house in Westfield. All the ranger signs and flags I've seen around town are depressing.

Did anyone in Ocean County get one? I wonder if they're going to come down this far?

Nope still waiting...my whole family emailed them to come down here...PLEASE!

We do have our Devils flag flying though! Since the start of the playoffs.

My wife and I just bought a house in Westfield. All the ranger signs and flags I've seen around town are depressing.

Yeah, I noticed those too when I got home from school last weekend. I swear, this is the first time I've ever seen more than one or two around town.