NFL Week 15!

CRASHER

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With every passing game...I just don't think Sanchez is smart enough to be an NFL qb. He's just....stupid

And of course now Sanchez is ruined for the rest of the night, throwing a pick or almost pick on his first throw back in the game :P

and that whole tebow sequence was going very well...until they stuck with it too long. Get a nice run from tebow...a nice play to mcknight

consider youself fortunate and pull the plug!

The Jets can't even run a 2 minute offense because they're mortified Sanchez will throw it to the other team. And they're right!

I have literally never seen such a dumb qb...play so bad. I mean sanchez is like heath shuler bad

Edited by '7'

I hate to sound like Beezer because I can't stand Sanchez at this point either, but he also has to deal with **** no other starting QB has to deal with. College-caliber weapons around him on offense, sharing plays with Tebow. He's regressed the last two years, and is probably unsalvageable here but it wouldn't totally shock me to see him have a Vinny-like resurgence somewhere else if he gets with the right coach that makes the light go on.

Jets should just go with Tebow for the 2nd half. Crazy or not, you know what Sanchez can do., Tebow has some experience pulling out wins out of his ass. He can at least make big plays with his feet.

We've seen enough of 2012 Tim Tebow. He can do it maybe in a Broncos uni

Not in a Jets uni

They had him put on weight this year to be a punt protector lmfao. He's not the same runner, that's what makes the wildcat infatuation all the more annoying. The funny thing is even when he's in short-yardage they need to line up him in shotgun and get a running start. Third-and-one and you can't just have a 250-pound guy fall forward?

This D deserves better...yea yea the Johnson run. But they're undermanned as well, and they're keeping them in this game.

That's it. That has to be it. Rex needs to suck up his pride and just see what Tebow can do with a half. The Jets are not winning this game with Sanchez.

that or just run the ball every down. worked in jacksonville

but yea, you want Tebow...give em tebow. Sanchez can't even start for the worst high school team in the nation

Edited by '7'

Sanchez finally gets two completions in a row and then they yank him for Tebow AGAIN :argh: I swear, they really are doing their best to torpedo Sanchez today, not that it's that hard but still...this staff just has no feel for game situations.

Either pull him for good or don't pull him at all, but enough of this bs. Peyton Manning would tackle Tebow if any coach tried to bring the wildcat offense on his field.

Edited by NJDevs4978

This D deserves better...yea yea the Johnson run. But they're undermanned as well, and they're keeping them in this game.

Sounds like every Broncos win with Tebow. Defense keeps the team into it for one or two miracle Tebow drives.

Sanchez finally gets two completions in a row and then they yank him for Tebow AGAIN :argh: I swear, they really are doing their best to torpedo Sanchez today, not that it's that hard but still...this staff just has no feel for game situations.

You can't make this stuff up. How clueless is the Jets coaching staff?

Edited by devilsrule33

Titans also got a huge gift as Harris was held and tackled making sure he didn't even get close to locker

was this called? Nah...what are we the Steelers?

but yea you need a pure stop on that drive. And if someone kills you let it be johnson. not locker

Edited by '7'

Sanchez needs to start fresh with a better football organization.

Someone got a week 16 reprieve....

There are maybe 9-10 better organizations than the Jets. None of them need a QB.

Worse orgs like the Eagles, Lions, Rams, Bills, wouldn't even touch 'em.

I would not count the Eagles as a bad org, they have pretty competitive the past decade. I would lump the Jets with Lions and the bottom rung of teams. The Rams coaching will make them one of the better org's in the next few years.

are you out of your mind. The Jets haven't had a losing season in almost 5 years. The Rams are and always will be a joke. Fisher is incredibly overrated. Look at the Jets records since 1997. Again you're just being blinded by hypocritical hatred of your once favorite team. All you see is 1-15 every year...reality is they're one of the most valuable, popular NFL franchises in football and consistently competitive.

I think you're just a little bit bitter that when you jumped ship to the reject browns purple pigeon rats, you found the same misery you did as when you were a Jets fan. I think another ship jump is due for such a loyal football fan as yourself

Edited by '7'

are you out of your mind. The Jets haven't had a losing season in almost 5 years. The Rams are and always will be a joke

The Rams won a Super Bowl (2000) and went to a second in (2002)....and had one of the league's most prolific offenses of all time during those years, if that's "always being a joke" find me a comedy club

I'd also argue that as constructed the Rams are in better shape for the next 2-3 years then the Jets are

This is the NFL though, you can go from worst to first VERY easily.....

are you out of your mind. The Jets haven't had a losing season in almost 5 years. The Rams are and always will be a joke. Fisher is incredibly overrated. Look at the Jets records since 1997. Again you're just being blinded by hypocritical hatred of your once favorite team. All you see is 1-15 every year...reality is they're one of the most valuable, popular NFL franchises in football and consistently competitive.

I think you're just a little bit bitter that when you jumped ship to the reject browns purple pigeon rats, you found the same misery you did as when you were a Jets fan. I think another ship jump is due for such a loyal football fan as yourself

Wow, a whole 5 years (ending this year)!!!! That just speaks model franchise.

Fisher's record speaks for itself. He is one of the best coaches in the game.

For the record, I never jumped ship. I have NEVER been a Jets fan (I had respect for them during the brief Parcells' era) I have been a Raven fan since they came into the league with Vinny at QB. I had partial season tickets because I love football, and tailgating with my friends, not because I loved the Jets.