The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

Btw, did anyone see what Weber did to Zetterberg right at the end of the Nashville-Detroit game? Took Zetterberg's head and bashed it right into the glass. Beyond stupid. He could be looking at at least a game, if not 2 for that, and rightfully so.

Btw, did anyone see what Weber did to Zetterberg right at the end of the Nashville-Detroit game? Took Zetterberg's head and bashed it right into the glass. Beyond stupid. He could be looking at at least a game, if not 2 for that, and rightfully so.

The low moment of the night for sure.... I think Weber is all-world and Scott Stevens intense..... but I could never imagine Stevens doing that... We'll see if he gets a Pronger-Type slap on teh wrist or he gets tossed from teh series like he should.. that was chump WWF stuff.

and the second low-point of the night (so far) was that horrible blown off-sides call that allowed that runt Briere to score on a break-away... that can't happen in the playoffs.

I'm not excited anymore. Had the worst nightmare ever. I dreamt that the Devils were playing, and every shot they took boomeranged back into their own net.

The low moment of the night for sure.... I think Weber is all-world and Scott Stevens intense..... but I could never imagine Stevens doing that... We'll see if he gets a Pronger-Type slap on teh wrist or he gets tossed from teh series like he should.. that was chump WWF stuff.

As long as Shanahan says "we consider this a predatorial play" all is good. :giggle:

From the series? I can pretty much guarantee that won't happen. People just have a low bar for chippy playoff BS because the league has pretty much eliminated it from the game. Most of your big shots will come from clueless goofs like Byron Bitz, who then sit for the rest of the night.