Semin to carolina

Prucenterrules

Well the options now are Doan or trade.

I really doubt Lou is just not going to do anything. Tedenby was a fringe NHLer last year, why put all this pressure on him? I don't understand this thinking. This might end up all for the best but still...

I forgot the season starts tomorrow and the Devils cannot possibly make a move to improve their team.

Come on, the negativity here is crap.

Coming off a SCF loss, this organization should be aggresive and hungry to get back there and win a cup. Instead all we have done is re-sign old players, the 4th line, and a goon. There is still time to improve the team, but knowing lou its going to be some mediocre move where he brings back some old ex devil. With the devils finacial woes they need to sell tickets and fill up the rock. Since they have lost zach, they have done absolutely nothing to get the fans excited for this upcoming season.

Edited by njd3b1ink

disappointing on several levels.

i can't just assume that semin would've come to NJ for the same deal but i would have been fine handing it out.

disappointing on several levels.

i can't just assume that semin would've come to NJ for the same deal but i would have been fine handing it out.

Agreed. We are quickly becoming the most spoiled fan base in the NHL. When they lost Gomez, everyone panicked and complained that all they did was get Zubrus to replace him. It took time but they got back to being a contender. Now, they lose Parise. Friends, give it time and have some faith.

I forgot the season starts tomorrow and the Devils cannot possibly make a move to improve their team.

Come on, the negativity here is crap.