GDT: Devils @ Kings 10:30PM

PWW

I disagree. As far as their team game's concerned, they really didn't do much against the Devils and they played similarly against the Rangers, but got the win. They only played 1 period against the Islanders (which was enough to get the 3 goals because the Islanders look terrible)...

They're due for a loss, maybe a losing streak even, they look about as lucky the past two weeks as the Leafs looked in the first two.

they've had a soft schedule but they've been solid despite injuries...I thought they outplayed us last week and we were lucky to be in that game late.

But I agree they're due for a loss and scrivens is bound to give up a few ugly goals soon... Hopefully our puck luck carries over from last night!

4th line looking absolutely pitiful.

Scratch that...all 4 lines looking pretty bad in the first 8 minutes. Jeez.

Edited by PWW

Dude poor Cory what the hell

If they don't win this god damn game for him I seriously don't blame him if he asks for a trade

I was going to ask if anyone had any information on streaming this game live but doesn't sound like I want to watch this one.

Shots are like 20-1 Kings

If they don't win this god damn game for him I seriously don't blame him if he asks for a trade

I was going to ask if anyone had any information on streaming this game live but doesn't sound like I want to watch this one.

Good to see you're back when things are at their worst. You are human garbage.

That being said, that was about as bad a period as they can play but it's still 0-0. Plenty of hockey left to turn it around.

Edited by PWW

hey didn't see you around last night after our most exciting win of the season. I'm sure you'll be MIA again if the devils come out and score 3 in the second.

If they don't win this god damn game for him I seriously don't blame him if he asks for a tradeI was going to ask if anyone had any information on streaming this game live but doesn't sound like I want to watch this one.

shut your mouth you suck cock and no one here wants to hear from you believe me.