GDT: Anaheim @ New Jersey - 2/17/2012

NJCroMag

Getzlaf clearly kicked/adjusted/moved his foot to direct the puck in. It was obvious. I would of killed someone if they actually had kept it as a good goal.

Sure the Ducks have had trouble this year but they are still stacked with Ryan, Getzlaf, Perry, Visnosky, Sbisa (looks good out there), Hiller, etc.

i am going to take a little credit for tonight my friend and i were sitting behing the bench in between devs and ducks and we got in cory perrys head he was going back at us the whole third OT and the shoot out it was great to have a player talk sh!t back to us he was not happy with us

Turned off the game after the "OT Goal" and then went on twitter and saw the tweet from the Devs Generals about people rushing back to their seats. Total WTF!?! moment for me. That was a real thriller.

I defintely did the same thing. Saw the goal and turned off the TV and then the devs facebook post then win...WTF...guess its my fault for being too emotional about a loss

Turned off the game after the "OT Goal" and then went on twitter and saw the tweet from the Devs Generals about people rushing back to their seats. Total WTF!?! moment for me. That was a real thriller.

lol I had my coat on and was starting to walk out too. But since I sit in the middle of a long row, I didn't even get to the end of it (though it cleared out pretty quick) before I noticed Marty in his crease, Zach talking to the refs and the Devils still on the bench.

Credit Volchenkov on that play, for the second time in two weeks his stickwork tying up another player's stick (he did it to Gaborik on 'that' much-talked about no-goal) factored into a big call in the end. And credit Marty for the game in general, I wish we were all as washed up as he is :P

i am going to take a little credit for tonight my friend and i were sitting behing the bench in between devs and ducks and we got in cory perrys head he was going back at us the whole third OT and the shoot out it was great to have a player talk sh!t back to us he was not happy with us

Haha awesome. What was said?

it was funny man he kept saying shut up sit down then he was saying to come down we were screaming at him i was grabing my neck telling him he was going to choke and to stop being a cherry picker but we kept it up screaming PERRY!!! and he was a little ticked off it was great i kinda like him now for going back at us

2 things.

1) That may have been the post of the year

2) I really like you as a poster. Please don't take this the wrong way. But I purposely avoid using any sort of public computer (like the ones in my architecture lab) to post in topics that you've posted in because of that damned signature. I love seeing a lot of other people's signatures because they're, you know, Devils related. I don't want to turn signatures off, and I really don't want to add you to ignore. You've heard it a bajillion times... could you please stop using that horrifying thing? It makes people angry.

I just used Ad Block Plus in my Firefox browser and added a filer for that image. now it just doesn't show up anymore

what an exciting game all around. obviously we gotta close out better than that but it was fun to watch for sure. the only reason why i didn't shut the tv off after that potential OT goal is because I saw Marty immediately turn and argue about something. that could have easily been a goal by Getzlaf though, he was wide open all he had to do was get some stick on it.

LGD! :cheers: