Superbowl XLVII - 49ers vs RAVENS!!!

MantaRay

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/24/sports/football/a-month-after-the-ravens-fired-him-cam-cameron-understands.html?_r=1

"Some in the punditry business have cited Cameron’s firing as a catalyst for the team’s success. If you think this annoys him, think again.

“It was a brilliant move,” Cameron said Wednesday at his home outside Baltimore. “Everyone on the team took a look in the mirror after that.”

Totally respect Cam, but it was time to move on.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, now my boy Joey Flacco is looking for $20 million a season.

Gotta cash in when the cashin' in is good. If he wins the Big One, he can ask for the moon and probably will.

In salary cap era I would hate to pay him more than $10 million

He will get $15M at least. QB's now are beyond important. Believe me as a Bills fan, I'd kill for a QB like Flacco on my roster right about now.

Horray for the defensive minded teams making it to the Super Bowl in the days of dink and dunk, finesse offenses ruling the roost. I'm looking forward to this game.

This game will literally be won in the trenches. A true Football game.

If the Baltimore O-Line can keep Flacco free to throw, and if our D can't sack the 49ers QB nine times again. Then we win.

But if 49ers O-LIne allows Gore to roam and we can't stop their pass rush: WE are in for a long day.

There's really nothing compelling about this game for non-Raven or Niner fans sadly, other than the Harbaugh angle. There's no hated team (cough Patriots cough), no Cinderella and no current marquee QB although Kapernick's getting there fast. Flacco can get on Eli's level with a win, which just means you have as many people arguing that you are elite that argue you're not.

Sometimes it's the least-hyped SB's that can be the best though.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Should be good, both are deep teams. If niners play their best they will win, if they don't ravens will take over

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur