GDT: FLYERS @ DEVILS 7PM

njdevil26

Okay goin for 3-0!

Struggling Flyers come into the Rock to try to get their first win of the season. First half of a home and home. I will be at game 2 tomorrow in Philadelphia!

NHL Preview: http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2008020100

I don't think we'll see a change in lineup. Let's hope for Greene and Clarkson to have good games and for some reason I smell a Vrana goal!

edit: ah crap. TG is pondering a Weekes start for Saturday. Hope not. If I'm gonna be there I hope to see Marty.

another edit: does anyone know the tailgating situation at the Wach for Saturday? I can't find it. I got corp seats and the parking they gave us was the Broad St. lot and we want to tailgate is that allowed?

But for Friday, continue the domination... Let's Go Devils!!!

Edited by njdevil26

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow the flyers are winless this year...

what could they have done to upset the hockey gods?

biron played last game as if he was on LSD.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Not only will I miss this game but I won't be able to have and/or wear my lucky charms either, so I predict a loss but I HOPE NOT! LET'S GO TEAM!!!

dude, that's entirely unacceptable.

take one for the team buddy...do what you gotta do with the

Edited by ice dog

I'll be there, but this game has me worried a bit. The Flyers will be hungry and we might take this game a little light since we have been playing well lately. But I still see a win. LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

EDIT: any word whos playing goal tommorow

Edited by spyro

Okay goin for 3-0!

Struggling Flyers come into the Rock to try to get their first win of the season. First half of a home and home. I will be at game 2 tomorrow in Philadelphia!

NHL Preview: http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2008020100

I don't think we'll see a change in lineup. Let's hope for Greene and Clarkson to have good games and for some reason I smell a Vrana goal!

edit: ah crap. TG is pondering a Weekes start for Saturday. Hope not. If I'm gonna be there I hope to see Marty.

another edit: does anyone know the tailgating situation at the Wach for Saturday? I can't find it. I got corp seats and the parking they gave us was the Broad St. lot and we want to tailgate is that allowed?

But for Friday, continue the domination... Let's Go Devils!!!

NJD26..that lot is really tight and right up against the building--really short walk but I don't think amy tailgating is allowed--don't know that for sure but it is an educated guess.

I'll be there, but this game has me worried a bit. The Flyers will be hungry and we might take this game a little light since we have been playing well lately. But I still see a win. LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

EDIT: any word whos playing goal tommorow

That's my take as well...the Flyers have too much talent to not find a way to start winning some games soon, and they'll be playing desperate hockey, thinking to themselves that 3 or 4 points against the Devils will help get their season going. I don't think the Devils will take the game lightly though.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

TG just said that Marty is on for optional skate this AM and Weekes is not leading him to believe it might be Weekes tonight.

tonight?! Why not play Weekes the second half of the home and home. Hey, better for me I get to see Marty tomorrow.

And for tomorrow, I'd gladly pay the 11$ for parking just to be able to tailgate.

edit: TG just said nevermind. It's def Marty tonight. PLEASE Marty tomorrow too.

Edited by njdevil26

Keep the GDT rolling NJD26! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Devils looking good in their last home game vs. Dallas and hope to see that trend continue and their dominance over the Flyers tonight. Should be a good game and a good crowd tonight on Devils calendar night. Flyers have not won a game yet this season and lets hope the Devils can keep that streak going too.

The newspapers this morning are saying Brodeur is in goal tonight and most likely tomorrow in Philadelphia because of the rivalry and division game. It will be more of a decision by tomorrow morning on who will be in goal, but I just do not see Brodeur missing a Flyers game.

Get er done Devils! Get the WIN!