New <3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beleive you me i had New Jersey until 2003 when I met Joe. He made me watch all the old movies DVDs read all the books and anything else he could cram into my head his basic reasoning was "you're a defencemen, the devils play defenceively, i bet if you gave them a try you really would like them history aside." so after learning everything there is to know about a team, paying for season tickets and meeting half the team you start to get a bit of a soft spot. i could never root over my rangers for any team but for me, if NJ is playing anyone but the rangers i'm a devils fan and if the rangers are playing anyone i'm a ranger fan...and i'm always a fan of anyone playing the islanders. :P i pretty much just love hockey...so i can deal with wearing any jersey (except an islander one!)

beleive you me i had New Jersey until 2003 when I met Joe. He made me watch all the old movies DVDs read all the books and anything else he could cram into my head his basic reasoning was "you're a defencemen, the devils play defenceively, i bet if you gave them a try you really would like them history aside." so after learning everything there is to know about a team, paying for season tickets and meeting half the team you start to get a bit of a soft spot. i could never root over my rangers for any team but for me, if NJ is playing anyone but the rangers i'm a devils fan and if the rangers are playing anyone i'm a ranger fan...and i'm always a fan of anyone playing the islanders. :P i pretty much just love hockey...so i can deal with wearing any jersey (except an islander one!)

He will make you convert fully to a Devils fan eventually. :evil::koolaid:

Edited by Satans Hockey

lol thanks he's good for one of those once evry few...days! lol another personal favorite of mine:

"joe, are you ever gonna put the lid down?"

"get used to it woman, till death do you part!"

he's good people, so how are things going with your man?

..."joe, are you ever gonna put the lid down?"

"get used to it woman, till death do you part!"...

:rofl: Well put! funny boy.

welcome Lancer. I don't understand all your 3's and stuff, but your sweater quote in yer siggy makes you a good girl. :evil::blush:

Lol thanks

to Gordie ~ Well...I just found out he doesn't want a girlfriend because of his last girlfriend..which might I add was a complete douchebag...God I hate her...but don't worry I will get him.

hey now crasher, i don't think anything will ever beat out my 4 page intro thread ;)

aww ex's are the worst! you'll get him though, he just needs to realise you're not like her. try kicking her ass ;)

you didn't see my birthday thread two years ago :lol:

and it depends on the ex... some of them you keep around cause they are fun to poke fun at :evil:

haha don't i know it! i just thin my ex's are dumb, some of my bf's exs are my best freidns and the others we gang up on lol

ok well if we're gonna go into birtday's, my 21st birthday is january 6th, smack dab in the middle of hockey season and for some reason there's like never a game on my birthday, but! the one closest to my brithday i demand you all join me at the CAA for beers and then friday's after...pending i'm allowed back in the arena...where's Joe B? lol

...and it depends on the ex... some of them you keep around cause they are fun to poke fun at :evil:

or just fun to poke. :uni::evil::koolaid:

haha don't i know it! i just thin my ex's are dumb, some of my bf's exs are my best freidns and the others we gang up on lol

ok well if we're gonna go into birtday's, my 21st birthday is january 6th, smack dab in the middle of hockey season and for some reason there's like never a game on my birthday, but! the one closest to my brithday i demand you all join me at the CAA for beers and then friday's after...pending i'm allowed back in the arena...where's Joe B? lol

Oh no fair....I'm not 21 yet.. I'm only 16..so I don't get any beer. But you could slip me a smirnoff I won't tell anyone. Lol.

Oh no fair....I'm not 21 yet.. I'm only 16..so I don't get any beer. But you could slip me a smirnoff I won't tell anyone. Lol.

hahahahaha that's actually how i got banned from CAA, my best friends ex stole my beer...bad times...bad times...

yeah cause gordie's NEVER gotten anyone in trouble holding booze before :lol:

haha don't you know it crasher!

Lol omg I friggin love this forum <3 it's better than the LL one....everyone bitches on there..haha

that's what this board is all about

we all effing hate each other :lol:

Lol not on here...on Location Lohan all they do is bitch and it's like you have to watch your language and you cant bash anyone or any other celebrity..it's quite gay but oh well...

<3 But this forum is 10x better...since it has to do with NJ Devils <33

Haha probably will but then again probably not...since you cant bash other celebs... :-( You dont know how many times I've gotten in trouble for calling Mariah a fat washed up cow and called Paris an ugly whore...and many other things.