The Rock's own Carvel

Reverend_Hellh0und

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend must have gone to this lady as well. She had a similar experience. She was getting my friend and herself sundaes, but each one was different so she ordered one at a time. The lady was like "you gots to order both at the same time, I make two at a time" and then did the same racket with the hot fudge and sprinkles. She almost wouldn't make her another sundae. She then threw them across the counter at my girlfriend. We need to ship this lady to the Meadowlands to work with the pizza nazi.

My girlfriend must have gone to this lady as well. She had a similar experience. She was getting my friend and herself sundaes, but each one was different so she ordered one at a time. The lady was like "you gots to order both at the same time, I make two at a time" and then did the same racket with the hot fudge and sprinkles. She almost wouldn't make her another sundae. She then threw them across the counter at my girlfriend. We need to ship this lady to the Meadowlands to work with the pizza nazi.

It was alright. The card was extremely weak and it showed. The production and everything else was good but UFC really could have given us a better fight card for the first show in NJ in ages. I wasn't disappointed though cause I also got a awesome seat for way cheaper than actual value on stubhub.

where did you sit....

The card had potential but this whole tuf thing and th coture wrassling style of blanketing your opponent to win is ruining the UFC. The card was weak so they could test the revenue potential at the Rock without hurting the botom line?

where did you sit....

The card had potential but this whole tuf thing and th coture wrassling style of blanketing your opponent to win is ruining the UFC. The card was weak so they could test the revenue potential at the Rock without hurting the botom line?

I sat in Section 1 row 5, pretty good view.

I suppose, but they drew pretty well in A.C. and the Meadowlands as well. I just thought they could have at least given us a real main event.

I sat in Section 1 row 5, pretty good view.

Nice, we were up on a terrace table, had the roman emporer at the colleseum feel with a tv to catch the end of the devs game.

I suppose, but they drew pretty well in A.C. and the Meadowlands as well. I just thought they could have at least given us a real main event.

I am only speculating but with a new venue that the only thing that sortaa makes sense along with floating out how well a not title fight would sell on ppv.... When was the last time they were in Jersey?

Has anyone had the pleasure of getting Icecream from these nice ladies down on the main concourse?

me: "I'd like a vanilla sundae please."

***Hands me a cup of vanilla Icecream in a cup***

me: "uhm I ordered a sundae?"

Her (snaps): "yeah, i gave you a sundae"

me: "where is the hot fudge, sprinkles and what not?"

Her (more angrilly): "You did not ask for no hot fudge, we can't be giving no hot fudge to people who don't ask, some people are allergic"

me: "Well can I just get hot fudge then and sprinkles"?

Her (snaps): We don't got time for this what kind of sprinkles do you want?

me: "chocolate"

Her (incredulous): "we don't have chocolate, we have rainbow"

me: "uhm then rainbow"

her: "will that be all"

me: "no I need two"

her (yelling lecturing): "you people need to get your orders together before you all get up here I can't be running around gettin y'all ice cream back and forth"....

after recieving and paying we hear her saying to her co worker "see, sometimes you go to let them know........."

This happened to us at the Devs islanders fiasco then again last night at the UFC.... I would complain but it was just to damn funny....

Anyone else have the pleasure of meeting this most fascist of Ice cream vendors?

(All paraphrased of course)

What other kinds of sprinles did they have.. if they didnt have chocolate? Since she asked what kind they obviously still have more than just rainbow.. but I have only known of choc and rainbow.

I am only speculating but with a new venue that the only thing that sortaa makes sense along with floating out how well a not title fight would sell on ppv.... When was the last time they were in Jersey?

I believe summer of 05 was the last time they were in AC and geezzz umm maybe summer 01 at the meadowlands? They had a few AC shows in between that time period as well but still with NJ always drawing a good crowd and having NY so close they know that it would be a packed house. I was just disappointed we didn't get a real main event.

I believe summer of 05 was the last time they were in AC and geezzz umm maybe summer 01 at the meadowlands? They had a few AC shows in between that time period as well but still with NJ always drawing a good crowd and having NY so close they know that it would be a packed house. I was just disappointed we didn't get a real main event.

I completley agree, Its been few and far between for Jersey and I know the NJSEA had big issues with the UFC after the last time they were at the meadowlands.

I hope the fact that it was a sellout and the PPV sales sucked we will get a more worthy card next time.

The ladies at the Blue Moon vendor on the Mezzanine level are hilarious. :D

Sorry to hear about your less-than-stellar experience. I've dealt with nothing by nice people there. Maybe i'll go to the Carvel booth next time to hand someone their rump, vocally. :P

Edited by Baggy Spandex

My solution to this would be just to smuggle your own ice cream in. You'll get through the metal detectors...just watch out for dripage...it's a dead giveaway to security when you have a trail of Chunky Monkey dripping from your jersey.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to sneak in an entire Fudgy the Whale next time I attend a game! 209 will eat well that night!! I'll show 'em!!! :evil:

Edited by Bulletproof