EURO 2008

eaglejelly

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Russia to win because I think it would be ironic if a country from Asia wins the Euro Cup.

Russia is a transcontinental country. It's in Europe and Asia.

3-0 Spain with about 8mins to go.

It's a final. 3-0 Spain.

Germany vs. Spain on Sunday for the championship.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I only caught the second half, but Russia looked lost and outplayed throughout. I saw them mount one good attack, and that was after they went down 2-0. They made silly mistakes, too - missed passes going straight out of bounds, trying to take on defenders one-on-three, ridiculous defensive breakdowns.

Someone who caught the first half, fill me in... did Spain run at them as much then as they did in the second half? 'cause Russia looked damn tired in the final 45.

Looks like David Villa wont make the final, thats a big boost for Germany.

Im not botherd who wins, im not a fan of either nation's national team , but i like Michael Ballack so i will go with Germany :blink: .

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

Looks like David Villa wont make the final, thats a big boost for Germany.

Im not botherd who wins, im not a fan of either nation's national team , but i like Michael Ballack so i will go with Germany :blink: .

Hmm, I wonder if that's got anything to do with him playing for Chelsea :whistling:

kidding asside, I think the germans are too powerful for the Spaniards, but you never know, Spain is a force to be reckoned with, however, I pulling for Germany :boogie:

What a terrible match :angry:

That was the most uninspiring final i have ever seen, Germany didnt even look like they wanted to win.

This final will only increase the hype in Liverpool that Torres is the second coming of Jesus, and is officially the greatest striker to ever grace the game :rolleyes: