NJDevs Brick

Colin226

If for some reason this doesn't get approved, don't refund my donation, just forward it to DM to put toward the expense of running this forum. Thanks Colin!

Same for me. It's the least I could do for the amount of time I spend on here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colin, the paypal page in your first post is giving me trouble when I try to log in, but I'm able to get in from the homepage. Can you send me the account that you want me to forward the money to? I think it's the email at the top of your link, but I want to make sure. If you want, you can PM me the account or just post it in this thread; whichever you're more comfortable with. I'll send the funds tonight around 6:30; I have to run out for a little while right now. Also, if for some reason the brick idea falls through, forward my donation to DM as well.

DM, I'm not slighting you on a donation. As soon as the brick idea is finalized, I'll make a donation to you for running the site as well.

I'm with the others, if it doesn't go through, forward to DM. I'm long over due for having donated anyway, considering how often I'm on here.

BTW, where'd the donate button go?

Thank you for the generous donation!!

Just $10 more dollars folks!!

Edited by Colin226

So my rep just got back to me, she noticed that you had inquired as well (privacy breech? :noclue: ). She said they were looking into the situation with the Devils and would get back to you via e-mail later today. My guess is, they will print whatever the client wants so they are just working their way up the chain.

If I don't get a response by 9:00pm I might just go ahead and put the order in.. We will most likely have hit our goal by then.. Then, if they give me problems, I'll try to fight it.. Worst comes to worst I think we can just put NJDevs on it without the "www." and ".com" since I mean the team is the NJDevs after all lol.. I'll make it work one way or the other.. I just don't want them to sell out on us that would be upsetting

If I don't get a response by 9:00pm I might just go ahead and put the order in.. We will most likely have hit our goal by then.. Then, if they give me problems, I'll try to fight it.. Worst comes to worst I think we can just put NJDevs on it without the "www." and ".com" since I mean the team is the NJDevs after all lol.. I'll make it work one way or the other.. I just don't want them to sell out on us that would be upsetting

Thats a good idea. It's getting close to quiting time for them so you might not get an answer today. I wouldn't worry about them selling out though but I'm fine with ordering it when ever you wan't, should we have a poll or did you have something in mind? I bet they will at least go for Njdevs.com from the sender part.

Oh and may I add... thank you.

Edited by squishyx

Then hopefully, I just put us over the top.

Thanks for taking the initiative, Colin. And the same with just about everyone else, if the donation doesn't go to the brick fund, have DM put it to the cost-of-running-NJDevs-(hopefully-on-a-dedicated-server) fund. :)

Hey, this was a lot easier than doing Board Awards :D

Thank You x 1 million to everyone

Now I just need to hear back from the Devils as to what we can have on the brick.. I can't believe we did this in less than 24 hours!! We truly have one of the closest communities on the Internet.. Everyone should be proud of this.. It was a true team effort

Please continue donating! All subsequent donations will go towards funding the site.. You will still be counted as a benefactor of our brick just like everyone else!!

Thats a good idea. It's getting close to quiting time for them so you might not get an answer today. I wouldn't worry about them selling out though but I'm fine with ordering it when ever you wan't, should we have a poll or did you have something in mind? I bet they will at least go for Njdevs.com from the sender part.

Oh and may I add... thank you.

Yeah I figured they were just going to forget about it lol, which is good that it wasn't shot down and I have a great argument ready if they raise question when I order it (going to remind them how many paying fans come here and would be upset if the brick was denied).. Also, when I ordered the one for my family the sale was 48 hours old and I was #192.. It's been a week since then, but you're right odds are they won't sell out yet.. Better safe than sorry, though?

The image on my first post was what I had in mind.. No one seems to disagree with that but I'm open to suggestions.. My idea gives viewers of our brick- the forum address, invites anyone to come join, and ends with the "Welcome to Hell!" the forum motto..

If anyone else wants to post an idea feel free to.. Keep in mind that it can only be 20 characters per line.. Go here for more info on our style brick: https://www.newjerseydevilsbricks.com/p-14-4-x-8-text-only-including-replica.aspx

(thanks Colin for doing the legwork!)

It was my pleasure and it was great see an idea of mine (that began on MB Day) get so much support!

The brick has been ordered.. The design is the same as in my first post on this thread.. Everyone seemed to like it.. I'll keep you posted if we have issues, but I'm expecting we won't..

If you would like to order your own replica of this brick for $65 please follow these steps:

1. Go to https://www.newjerseydevilsbricks.com/p-21-additional-replica-4-x-8-text-only.aspx

2. Enter Order #: 100354

3. Add to Cart

4. Complete Checkout

Bricks take 10 - 12 weeks to ship..

Do you still need more donations? I'll gladly chip in if needed.

All future donations will count as a contribution towards the brick (same as anyone else's donation) but will go to DM for the site.. Whether you donated first or last it's still the same

Updated the first post I made in this thread.. Admins, please keep this up until the brick is installed as it can help to inspire people to donate towards the site.. We can also use it to show pictures of the brick when I get it.. Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.