GDT: Devils vs. Capitals

NYGDevils32

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense, weak enough when healthy, is just pathetic without Gionta. The games they have won since his injury have been won purely on defense and Marty.

They look like they are skating in quicksand, They were ripe for a let down after two amped up games against the Rangers.

The team better play a hell of a lot better if they want to win with Clemmensen in net tomorrow. They're playing so bad today that not even the best goalie in the world can save their asses. You really can't blame Marty for any of the goals. Three of them were breakaways and one was a shot that got deflected twice.

Meh. I don' t think this loss is a big deal really. To be honest, I expected a flat performance after the emotion of the two Ranger games. I can let this performance slide. Bounce back tomorrow, play our game, and hopefully get Clemmer a game and let Marty rest up for Pittsburgh. Cam scoring his first goal made the result a little easier to take as well.