Trade Rumors and minor team trades.

SS-SS

For what its worth, sounds like a bunch of bullsh!t to me. Maybe this guy will finally be exposed:

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob Reply Favorite · Open

**BREAKING NHL NEWS**Source: Rangers have acquired RICK NASH! Deal is done (Announcement after game or Sunday is the word #IBN is getting)

Edited by Amberite

Clarkson also has more goals then Parise, Iginla, Giroux, Vanek, Ryan, Staal, Lecavalier, St. Luis, Alfredsson, Selanne, Heatley, Elias, Datsyuk, Franzen, Jagr etc etc..

So yeah, no, that doesn't say sh!t.

clarkson doesn't have a cap hit of $7.8MM and isn't asked to be the offensive leader of his team.

So by that logic, you also wouldn't want any of the players I mentioned above..? Seeing as how Clarkson has scored more then them this year..

I wouldn't want: Lecavalier, Iginla, Vanek, Staal, Heatley. I would not take these players on their current contracts for free.

I think a lot of the players you mention are way past their prime and may be declining such that I wouldn't want them.

Players of Nash's pedigree don't often have a happy career past age 30.

If Incarcerated Bob is so smart, let's see him predict what's going back the other way for Nash...it seems to be more than 50-50 that they get Nash now anyway after that heist they pulled off with the Panthers to clear cap space.

I think its largely enough that he is assuring that the trade is done. I mean, who else is saying that ? Guy is not 100%, 90% or even 80% accurate, but he is still a lot more accurate than most of the guys out there.

Lets see if the deal is really done. He seems pretty sure about it while nobody had any info saying that the deal was done.

Incarcerated Bob makes educated guesses and every now and then something sticks and he tries to turn it around into him predicting it so he gets credit. I will admit I follow him on twitter because I find it funny when he gets defensive and tries to start sh!t by using his "goons". As Spector said today, the only Bob on twitter that has any real sources or info is Bob McKenzie.

Incarcerated Bob makes educated guesses and every now and then something sticks and he tries to turn it around into him predicting it so he gets credit. I will admit I follow him on twitter because I find it funny when he gets defensive and tries to start sh!t by using his "goons". As Spector said today, the only Bob on twitter that has any real sources or info is Bob McKenzie.

He's also incredibly unprofessional. If he did have any actual sources I really don't know how much longer they'd give him information with the way he acts.

He's also incredibly unprofessional. If he did have any actual sources I really don't know how much longer they'd give him information with the way he acts.

God you should have seen him with the Asomugha thing, bullying everyone on Twitter for a day that it was a done deal to the Jets and then when it didn't happen he ran away like a scared wuss.

https://twitter.com/#!/RealKyper/status/173899416489574401

"#SNtrade. Going into Sunday nite, its sounding like #Rangers have backed out on the Nash sweepstakes. #Bluejackets demands remain too rich."

That's always a way of baiting teams back into a trade, I am not so sure this trade is over just yet...

I tried to see if I get some sort of update on this tweet that Mayday posted here from Daren Millard:

"Daren Millard ‏ @darenmillard Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Told the njd may not just be working on trades for players. #sntrade is working on interesting news higher on the food chain. C u mon."

Who knows what the news is but he promised me he'd have info on it tomorrow.