Going To New Jersey In 6 Weeks!

yes

Yah but 195 has cops all over the place so I'd be careful on that stretch!

BTW, that map you posted is with backroads, I'd just continue on the Parkway and then to 195 as mentioned earlier.

The troopers posted to I-195 are the newbies. But there can be a lot of them. The NJSP barracks is at the east end of 195 in Wall Twp, near the Sea Girt police academy.

'bout the same maybe 15 minutes longer.

Fun Boardwalk there.

Good beach.

There are hotels on the beach there, but it is "In season" so the $$ isn't going to be cheap.

He said Ocean CITY, not Ocean Beach. Ocean City is South of A.C. hit the link and zoom in to learn your way around a little, yes, before you drive it. S Jersey

He said Ocean CITY, not Ocean Beach. Ocean City is South of A.C. hit the link and zoom in to learn your way around a little, yes, before you drive it. S Jersey

I thought he was talking about MD, glad I read on before posting... I hear ocean city i think maryland. Didnt know there was one in Jersey

well everyones list will be different...

but i havent done el toro.. but love wooden coasters..so get there

love rolling thunder as well..

do kingda ka

scream machine and batman the ride

I liked Medusa.. the one drop is really great....

never been on Nitro..so I cant speak for that one!

I was not a fan of superman... or the batman robin-chiller

I have never been on the on

Runaway train was a favorite as a little kid.. but not really a big thrill as an adult.

Skull mountain is pretty lame too...

I always end up on al these but my recommenadtions are really

el toro

rolling thunder

scream machine

kingda ka

batman the ride

and then honorable mention medusa - nitro looked good.. i just didnt have a chance to get on it!

I haven't been on the new one but since it's new that should probably be on top of your list for that reason alone. My top coasters:

Rolling Thunder (I'm a old school coaster fan)

Kingda Ka

Medusa

Nitro

Batman/Chiller/Scream Machine

Runaway Train (Hey, I like it! :P )

I haven't been on the new one but since it's new that should probably be on top of your list for that reason alone. My top coasters:

Rolling Thunder (I'm a old school coaster fan)

Kingda Ka

Medusa

Nitro

Batman/Chiller/Scream Machine

Runaway Train (Hey, I like it! :P )

I heard Kingda Ka is closed a lot because of problems, is this true?

Also my friend just told me Nitro is the best roller coaster in the world?

I heard Kingda Ka is closed a lot because of problems, is this true?

Also my friend just told me Nitro is the best roller coaster in the world?

Kingda Ka is closed a lot. The day we went on it.. it closed down 2 times while we were online and then right when we loaded up in the car.

We had to sit there and wait for 25 minutes and then they launched us.... I survived...

but it was scary ...

i think it just gets way too hot..the spring that shoots ya up... it gets sprayed with water after each launch but it can only take so much. Couldnt ahve been too big of issues cause they were not testing after the break downs.. they just sent up the next full car load... normally when its something more serious.. they send a bunch of empty cars to make sure!

Yah, you have to take your chances with Kingda Ka. If you get their early and are at the front of the line then just see if you can wait it out, eventually it'll get going.

As for the Nitro claim, to each their own.

Yah, you have to take your chances with Kingda Ka. If you get their early and are at the front of the line then just see if you can wait it out, eventually it'll get going.

As for the Nitro claim, to each their own.

Being the fastest coaster in the world... dont you black out from the speed?

Nah, well no one the day I went did. I'm sure it can happen but if you have health issued I'd avoid it.

Besides, it goes 128 MPH...you can go faster in a plane or a train so I don't think it should be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys I'm new to the boards! I'll be hitting Atlantic City in the beggining of august.

I was wondering what great attractions/restaurants/shops there are there. I also wanna

go to Six Flags Great Adventure being a fan of roller coasters and all. How far is six flags from Atlantic City?

Do you think I could ride all the major rides in one day? What about the Go Karts? How much do they cost and how many mph do they go? If there are any other events in august that would be worth seeing just tell me about it!

u r one lucky guy :P

sry bout that pic

post-1182-1153903601_thumb.jpg