If we need anymore motivation....

grcenter47

Few Things, why do we care what those dopes say, honestly I get mor annoyed w/ the dumb devil fans, makes me feel stupid when I hear them speak...

in all hoestly, all the FAN guys have really defended the devs against most of the dumb comments, and rightly bashed the dopey devs fans as well..

Super excited about tonight, need to win , not liking a game 7

Our parking lot parades kicked fvcking ass. You can't camp out all day and play street hockey on a sidewalk in New York.

I have attended those parking lots parades and they were the best. We had such a great time. All of my friends who "became Ranger fans" when this series started filled my inbox with crap after Game 1 and have been mysteriously silent since.

I live on Long Island and was wearing my hat and shirt in Stop-n-Shop yesterday. The manager said a "Devils fan, you're not my friend anymore." I said fine I guess I am going to shop in Shoprite. He wasn't happy. Oh well

Let's Go Devils!!

I guess every Rags fan loves when the Rags flop on the ice all the time to try and block shots.

I stopped listening to Sports Radio long ago because of idiots like these.

Mike

I wore my Devils t-shirt in Miami Beach Wednesday before the game, and some girl started getting belligerent with me. It really amused me.

better than that i was wearing my Parise jersey the other day in Bathurst and came across Couturier lol

im pretty sure he thought he was safe, away from Devils fans around here haha

I am also wearing today to work my kovy player tee that I have worn a bunch of times before on casual Friday. Today when I was out at lunch at the store I had a bunch of different people tell me the devils suck and whatnot. I never heard a peep when I wore this shirt before but now I hear it today suddenly. If anything, a lot of people who could not care about hockey are suddenly rangers fans and it is mostly because they have new York in their name.

On the flip side, this past Sunday I was out and about in Bergen County wearing a Kovy player tee and I had at least four people come up to me wanting to talk Devils hockey. It was a nice surprise because there are a lot of Rangers fans in that area.

Ranger fans have always been desperate to insult. Back in the day 50% of Rag fans used to argue Marty was not that good and we won cuz of defense, the other 50% would argue that we sucked and we only won because we had Marty and 100% would eventually just turn to arguing we had no fans.

Our parking lot parades kicked fvcking ass. You can't camp out all day and play street hockey on a sidewalk in New York.

I'm not sure you can do a parade better than the 2000 parade. Awesome...just awesome.

Why anyone bothers listening to WFAN is still something I'll never understand.

Well there's not exactly a New Jersey sports talk show to listen to. The only other option (aside from if you have Sirius/XM) is ESPN, which isn't any better really, especially since it's a Ranger channel. WFAN doesn't exactly cater to its flagship team - us.

And CR lol about that Canes double ceremony, I almost forgot about that.

Plus everyone could see the stage the players all came out on and hear them clearly. I do wonder how it'll change in Newark, hopefully we get a chance to find out ;)

Yeah, I never really got that. He's what? 6'2, 215? 220? Lundy is 6'1 195. That fatty.

And yet Lundqvist looks bigger than Marty in full gear :whistling:

Well there's not exactly a New Jersey sports talk show to listen to. The only other option (aside from if you have Sirius/XM) is ESPN, which isn't any better really, especially since it's a Ranger channel. WFAN doesn't exactly cater to its flagship team - us.

ESPN at least has LaGreca who is a Devils fan, but has to put on his Ranger hat for monetary purposes.

Shortened season logic doesn't make sense because they still played full playoffs. I could understand if someone wanted to discount a presidents trophy in the shortened season, but if I recall correctly, the devils were actually a low seed, and worked their way through the regular number of rounds and wins to get the cup in 95.

Shortened season logic doesn't make sense because they still played full playoffs. I could understand if someone wanted to discount a presidents trophy in the shortened season, but if I recall correctly, the devils were actually a low seed, and worked their way through the regular number of rounds and wins to get the cup in 95.

Yep, 5th seed. They were absolute road warriors that year!

Not to mention the Devils basically came within one game of winning it in '94, it wasn't as if they were some fluke team that came out of nowhere and fell off the face of the earth after.

Not to mention the Devils basically came within one game of winning it in '94, it wasn't as if they were some fluke team that came out of nowhere and fell off the face of the earth after.

I've mentioned this before, but what was weird about that '93-'96 stretch:

'93-'94: Devils take huge step forward, establish themselves as an elite team

'95 regular season: Devils play like '96 team

'95 playoffs: Devils play like '94 team

'96 regular season: Devils start off strong, then look like the '95 regular season team for most of the rest of the year.

Despite winning a Cup and getting to within one game of getting to a SC Final, that team was a bit Jeckyl and Hyde for those few years.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976