SMALL Women's Jersey

DevilNurn

My girlfriend of nearly a year and I have enjoyed watching the Devils this year and I wanted to buy her a women's jersey for Christmas, considering they're somewhat cheaper than the men's. I would like it customized for Paul Martin (she loves the number 7), but upon going to NHL.com for the women's jersey, I see they only have Devils in Large, XL and XXL. She is absolutely a size small and even medium would be pushing it. She has explicitly told me before that if I got her a pink one, she wouldn't wear it so that's out of this picture.

So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a place to get a small Devils women's jersey, blank or customized, Rbk or CCM. I can get it customized if it comes to that, but I just want to see if there's anywhere else to look.

Otherwise, I'm thinking men's small or youth XL, but if there's a secret somebody has, I figured I'd check here first.

Just found this but I wouldn't trust it for myself, let alone her:

http://www.hockeygiant.com/ccm550jrywmnnj.html

Edited by DevilNurn

Depends on how small she is, you could possibly get a youth jersey in a large size, i wouldnt do it but its an idea out there. What you could do, call up Cosbys in nyc, and have them customize it with on the jersey, downside, theyre expensive, a normal sized jersey cost 220 customized from them, its extremely high quality.

Go to the Devils den at the arena, theyll have it i would think, i havent really looked for girl jerseys there but i would think they would have it, then have it customized.

Just some ideas.

I'm a women's dress size 6 and i bought a youth large and it fits pretty well.

Just found this but I wouldn't trust it for myself, let alone her:

http://www.hockeygiant.com/ccm550jrywmnnj.html

i've got that one in a large too and though its a lil big, its nice

I think I'll go with the Youth Large because it's cheap enough and I can get it right at Devils den. Thanks for the info ev0lemi.

WOW I just checked the nhl.com store and they womens in small. So thanks for everyone's help but it was all for naught. They didn't have any womens jerseys in not pink at Devils Den, so I'll have to order it, but it seems it won't be too long.

Edited by DevilNurn

It's okay, she has no preference, and I don't think I can I have time before Christmas to ship it to them and get it back. I could take it somewhere physically, and if I get that chance I'll jump on it, but for now the screen print is fine.

Thanks for letting me know though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.