The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Looks like a 2005-06 Alexander Mogilny (Red Set 1)

1st Jersey from the Post-Lock Out

Game worn ALMO

Buy it Now at: $499.00

Why don't people buy it now with these low prices? The Madden pro player had a buy it now for 525, and somebody bid. Do people really think that these jerseys are going to go for cheap? I would assume that this Mogilny jersey is worth more than the buy it now price, but who knows with the market today.

Why don't people buy it now with these low prices? The Madden pro player had a buy it now for 525, and somebody bid. Do people really think that these jerseys are going to go for cheap? I would assume that this Mogilny jersey is worth more than the buy it now price, but who knows with the market today.

For a jersey that was only worn in one period, $500 might be a bit steep.

I never saw the BIN, since Sean Dixon cancelled it out with the 1st bid. Why didn't you take it at $525 when you saw it? You, me and Sean Dixon jacked it up, since we were the only 3 bidding on it. No matter, it was still a steal at the price.

By the time I saw the auction there was already a bid on it. I saw the buy it now price when I put it a bid. On the side of the page it said buy it now price $525, but it was obviously cancelled out by then. If I would have seen it before the bid, I would have bought it.

• 2 weeks later...
In a better economy, that Brown would have been gone a while ago even though it's a bit overpriced. No MGG letter hurts it to a point, but it's a legit sweater nonetheless.

I'm tired of seeing that Gionta. I really am. I'm interested when the price is reduced by at least half. Ditto the Madden.

At last check this dude was trying to trade the Gionta 25th for an "Opening Night" Straight Up.

Bartender....I'll have what he's having....

I havent dealt with him yet, but he was a little rude to my brother when he asked about something in his collection, he gave a sort of "nice try" response or something of that nature.

I still have no idea what sticks go for on the market today. I mean someone is selling a cracked Langenbrunner stick on ebay for 385 starting price (no bids). I sold my game used gomez stick last year on ebay and it only went for $10.00. So I've given up on the selling end. Im gonna try to get a bunch at the Draft sale this year. I think I'll try to get one of each player whose game worn jersey I have (then the gloves).

Alex Brooks garth brooks jersey is on the bay now. I think 300 buy it now. There is also a Jim Mckensie Devils gamer on ebay. The seller has it listed under gameworn devils. I guess he didnt want to seperate the words.

Edited by 3CUPSN9

FOR SALE on here....

1997-1998 BODGER, Doug -NJD Red Set III with minor wear $199.00

1995-1996 ARNOTT, Jason -EDM White Set II with lots of wear, repairs, board burns, & holes $600.00

Pictures of both are on my site, both include MeiGray documents and a team letter. $10.00 to ship anywhere. I accept cheque, money order, paypal (but add a % for paypal hassle), and well conceiled cash. 10 day return window. Questions welcome. Will listen to trades for other Devils/Lowell players.

KCDevil, JWomp, & unknown poster can vouche for me if you have any concerns.

Edited by Chorske17
  • Like 1

Opps, check that, the seller doesn't ship overseas. But seeing who the seller is, his items always sell and they always are bidder ID protected. (why i do not know as a majority of Ebayers haven't learned the trick to deciphering the hidden bidders, anyway). There is only one bidder as the same bidder put in another bid higher, which means his first bid was only for the starting price, so they went back and put in a higher amount the 2nd time. Maybe it's the seller, himself???? That's why i do not trust eBay anymore with the private ID's and hidden bidder system.

and the secret to decoding ebays "scrambling" system is?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.