Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

LOL thanks Gabe...sorry to get things off topic here. I was trying to get to bed early tonight, but I couldn't sleep and saw this thread and got very distracted...whipped out the camera haha.

Back to autograph signing talk!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm maybe Ill have to go after the Elias signing to check it out.

*The site says that its Player Appearances which doesnt always mean autograph signings. He could be there just for the store and to bring in customers.

Edited by Quinn01

• 2 weeks later...

Zach Parise signing November 6th- and maybe 7th-not sure. At the new honkey monkey superstore in woodbridge nj. More details to come soon....

I know the store's website still says that Zach will be there Saturday and John Tavares will be there Sunday but there is no way that ZP will show up now.

I know the store's website still says that Zach will be there Saturday and John Tavares will be there Sunday but there is no way that ZP will show up now.

Not necessarily true. I am sure the store is shelling out good money to have him appear (not that he needs it)for their "Grand Opening". I think he will still show He is a good dude and committed to it so I think he will be there.

Not necessarily true. I am sure the store is shelling out good money to have him appear (not that he needs it)for their "Grand Opening". I think he will still show He is a good dude and committed to it so I think he will be there.

I agree that he wouldn't back out unless absolutely necessary and that he is probably being paid well but TG mentioned on his twitter feed yesterday that the Devils don't want Zach at tomorrow's game because of the painkillers that he is on. I would think that would be sufficient to keep him away from Saturday's appearance.

Update: as of 8PM, the person who answered the phone at the store said "so far, we haven't heard anything different" when I asked if ZP would still be there.

Edited by BCdevil

I think matt corrente has been cancelled, and also the Zajac signing at pro image do they have to over price every signing? i know they're only charging 5 bucks more than sports express ....

the corrente is definitely cancelled as i was notified via Facebook. supposedly at that bar they are having two old time rangers signing autographs there

I'll be there for it tonight, too. On Sat, I got the 16 x 20 of Elias (signed)/Zajac that will now hang in my baby son's room after tonight :-) Some collection he's got going...Brodeur stick, Elias stick, Greene stick, Greene 8 x 10, Elias/Zajac 16 x 20...he's gonna rival the Old Man's collection at this rate!

They dont allow you to get jerseys signed right?

"HockeyMonkey, in conjunction with Warrior Hockey, is very proud to announce an appearance by New Jersey Devil Forward - Ilya Kovalchuk. Come and join us for a special autograph session with Ilya. The appearance will be held on Saturday November 13th from 4:00PM to 5:00PM at the MonkeySports SuperStore in Woodbridge, NJ. In addition to the player appearance, Warrior Hockey Equipment will be 15% off*, and 10% Off Everything Else*. Complimentary photos will be available for Ilya to autograph."

Lundqvist will also be there right before Kovie makes his appearance doing a Q&A.

Edited by Quinn01

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.