GAME THREAD: Carolina @ New Jersey

Weekes Head

Exactly.

The most exciting about today's game is the sellout .

And it is not kind of sellout that Detriot of Rangers have with corporate season tickets, but simple average Joe's screaming till their vioces hold..

Why or why can't we have that every night :noclue::whistling:

That is why we should retire a jersey every night. :rolleyes:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T SAY THE S WORD! :o

Which S word...

A SHUTOUT ?

Don't worry about it. They way stars are alligned tonight, there is no way we are not getting one.

Edited by MacDevil

The wierdness of hockey. We get absolutely DOMINATED by the Florida Panthers and then we stick it to the Senators and 'Canes.

Amazing what 4 days off can do....

BTW - anyone think that if the game was 3-1 that Brodeur would have left the game? He looked like he was in pain... and usually when they show a face shot he's got his big ole smile on - this time he was grimacing.

Edited by Don

Perfect agae! Scott Stevens gets a shutout for his retierement ceremony, Gionta gets #30 and Marty gets shutout #80!

Fantastic win vs. the best team that the NHL has to offer!

LETS GO DEVILS! :dance::dance:

Told you guys. The stars were perfectly alligned tonight. Even the teams that were sopose to lose, lost tonight both Toronto and Atlanta.

The wierdness of hockey. We get absolutely DOMINATED by the Florida Panthers and then we stick it to the Senators and 'Canes.

Amazing what 4 days off can do....

BTW - anyone think that if the game was 3-1 that Brodeur would have left the game? He looked like he was in pain... and usually when they show a face shot he's got his big ole smile on - this time he was grimacing.

Brodeur never leaves a game that we have chance winning....

3-1 and 3-2 he would be much more motivated to stay

I almost lost it when Elias lost it...

I hope Lou knows that people are saying LOUUUUU and not BOOOO..cause it sounds like BOO..

And sheesh..couldnt donna break a smile

Nice to see such a good crowd..and the energy was amazing.. i didnt get as choked up as I did at the winning of the Stanley Cup, but it was close. I cant wait to be at Brodeur retiring in 6 years :)

EL D -- how did the rest of the night go....HAHAHAHA too funny!

Now can the players come out with another gift for the captain ?

A Shutout :P

My friend mentioned the "S" word right before the power play and then 5-3 ..I was about to strangle him!

Way to go MARTY!!!!!

Im not sure if you guys got to see it at home.. prob not cause it was during commercials.. but they did all sorts of Stevens clips.. especially all the HARD HITS...Lindros, Kariya etc..and they had more interviews..including Pat Burns, Lemaire, Neidermayer..who got boooed... Claude Lemiux..and some others I cant remembre at the moment..

Very nice though!

Im not sure if you guys got to see it at home.. prob not cause it was during commercials.. but they did all sorts of Stevens clips.. especially all the HARD HITS...Lindros, Kariya etc..and they had more interviews..including Pat Burns, Lemaire, Neidermayer..who got boooed... Claude Lemiux..and some others I cant remembre at the moment..

Very nice though!

I'm not sure if they were exactly the same, but they showed quite a few clips and interviews before the game started. Neidermayer has done something appalling with his hair.

Ya we saw a bunch during the ceremony.. but these were different ones..maybe they showed you guys at a different time..we got one per commercial it seemed.

We got Stevens 4 mini banners before the game. A limitied edition page sized card that was the copy of the cover of the commerative special editon of center ice. On the back Stevens accomplishments.

I also have a slight problem that the limited edition center ice magazine was twice the price of a normal one. I spent the money willingly, but was not expecting the price increase. :noclue:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.