GDT: Devils vs. Flyers 3/11/12

lazer

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dropping-the-science-thats-a-lot-of-galaxies.gif

update:

Just prior to tonight's game Flyers head coach also announced that Sergei Bobrovsky will get the start in net tonight at the Prudential Center, breaking the streak of Ilya Bryzgalov's 11-straight starts.

Bobrovsky's last start came on Feb. 12, a 4-3 loss to the Red Wings at Detroit. He also appeared in 23 minutes of ice time in relief of Bryzgalov in the Flyers 6-4 loss vs. Pittsburgh on Feb. 18.

So far this season, Bobrovsky holds a 12-8-1 record with a 2.99 goals-against average and .900 save percentage in 24 games played. He is 1-1-1 lifetime against the New Jersey Devils.

In three career starts against the Devils, Bob has a 1-1-1 record with a 4.69 GAA and .864 SV%

AAHA077_8x10-2006celebrates.jpg

1ovnm1.gif

FLYERS (39-21-7) at DEVILS (39-24-5

Last 10: Philadelphia 7-3-0, New Jersey 5-4-1.

7 o'clock at the rock

7310908331094345992ab9f7d3f948ad-getty-141129772.jpg

Lets Go Devils!

Edited by lazer

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dropping-the-science-thats-a-lot-of-galaxies.gif

Bryzgalov 47 2.65 26 13 6 .905

Brodeur 47 2.46 24 17 3 .905

FLYERS (39-21-7) at DEVILS (39-24-5

Last 10: Philadelphia 7-3-0, New Jersey 5-4-1.

7 o'clock at the rock

LGD!

Was waiting for someone to make a GDT. LET'S GO DEVILS! NO LET DOWNS!

(btw, VY Canis Majoris is bigger...if it were placed where the sun is, it's SURFACE would extend to Saturn's Orbit)

So humangus big!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYDRUnn-3o4

GO DEVILS!!!

hahaha

soooooooo humangus big.

Let's hope this game tonight is a rough and tough grind it out game because those past 3 games against the Islanders have been absolute snoozefests (in terms of the style of play)...I want to see some fights, some hard hitting and some old time hockey tonight. Set the tone here down the stretch.

there's not much else on earth that i enjoy watching more than Zach on ice reaction when we score an important goal. He has that lil kid excitement kinda

Not exactly the facial reaction of a player with 1 foot out of the door. Then again we have our sales face reader on here saying he a goner based on looking at him during a meet and greet. With those meet and greets, i'm sure most of the players can't wait for it to be over and it shows on their face, especially Zach after being told by a couple thousand devils fans saying please stay! I was at the meet and greet too and all their facial gestures said, please let this be over already!

at this point i just think even Zach doesnt know where he'll endup, if the deal is right im sure he'd rather sign here. im just curious to know how big of a difference in price could make him sign somewhere else

heard the cap could go up by a huge margin too ( i just cant see it but thats what they said yesterday on tv ) so thats bad for us

Bob's in goal per Chere

Always reminds me of Harold & Kumar 2...Big Bob's C.... Meat Sandwich lol

Indeed Philadelphia Flyers ‏ @NHLFlyers

#Flyers announced that Sergei Bobrovsky will start in net tonight at NJ.

In three career starts against the Devils, Bob has a 1-1-1 record with a 4.69 GAA and .864 SV%

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3