GDT: Devils vs. Flyers 3/11/12

lazer

It is a sunday night and day light savings. Both - who te fvck wants to goto work monday tired.

lol at daylight savings being an excuse, it's just a weird weekend start time and also a premier price game. Good luck finding someone to buy the $45+ seats in the upper corners when you can't discount without annoying the sth's.

Definitely. For so long he was counted on to be the go-to-guy or the next in line.

I'm not overly big on stats, but with teams worried about Parise and Kovy with their top guys, Elias seems to be killing his competition. In a couple years he'll be the perfect checking line player - if he isn't already.

If he is, I don't know if it will be as a Devil. He has one year left after this one...if he has another PPG-type season, he may want one last big payday...who knows what the Devils will be able to swing financially in the seasons to come.

1-0 Devils with 20 minutes to go, 3-2 Islanders with 20 minutes to go, and Nabokov is apparently going insane in the Garden. Already a high stick and started throwing punches at a Ranger who didn't do anything to him after the 2nd period horn.

Edited by JSR

Too many missed calls. Refs are either "letting them play" or just being lazy. Multiple times they've missed tripping calls, and they haven't once called them on the many "charging" scenarios.

Come on guys, don't let them hang around here...put it out of reach or at least get a wider margin

If he is, I don't know if it will be as a Devil. He has one year left after this one...if he has another PPG-type season, he may want one last big payday...who knows what the Devils will be able to swing financially in the seasons to come.

Just can't fathom it happening. He took a discount (reportedly the rags offered more) the first time around, I can't see him anywhere else.