Draft Lottery Thread

Weekes Head

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant the draft lottery... about 30 minutes ago the guy on FSNY mentioned it being in about an hour and that they were broadcasting.

I thought thats what the thread was about..

but maybe he misspoke and its just hte conference.

ok ok ok .. i meant when they actually tell us the teams at 4.

i guess i need to be detailed :)

i was just trying to offer for people who maybe couldnt get MSG that this might be another option for 4pm since it had not been lsited previously as one.

When asked about what the NHL is going to do about a TV contract, Gary pretty much danced around the question. Said the most important thing is their contract with NBC, but they will be focusing on getting the NHL on a national broadcast soon.

I like the ne offsides rule, keeps the flow abit more...

woul dhave liked to see penalties be served in full, no mtter how many goals ge scored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, but I think the concern is that the Refs may have been reluctant to call some penalties as the infraction may not have warranted the chance at multple goals.

I like the ne offsides rule, keeps the flow abit more...

woul dhave liked to see penalties be served in full, no mtter how many goals ge scored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, but I think the concern is that the Refs may have been reluctant to call some penalties as the infraction may not have warranted the chance at multple goals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. The refs already get enough sh!t for calls and non-calls, they'd be entirely too reluctant and even resistant to call anything if it could dramatically change the game within a two minute span.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.