Game Attendance Survey

themiddle91489

1. How many games did you go to?

2. What was you W/L?

2-3

3. Where did you usually sit?

Everywhere

4. What was your favorite game you attended?

Either opening night, or the 5-1 win over the Hurrincanes on Presidents Day

5. What was your least favorite game you attended?

Playoff game 1. All the Rangers fans sucked

6. How many games do you plan on attending next year?

I want to go to at least 10. However I am 16 and jobless plus not to many of my friends are Devils fans because I live in South Jersey :argh:

1. How many games did you attend this season?

2. What was your W-L record in games you attended?

on my couch or standing in a residents room at work pretending to be working

4. What was your favorite game attended?

5. What was your LEAST favorite game attended?

6. How many games do you plan on attending next season?

i'm hoping to make the trip down to see the new rink...gotta get a new passport though..:(

9 Regular Season 1 Post Season

7-2 Regular, 0-1 Playoffs

Scattered really, a few $10 games, couple 35s.

Even though we lost, the Home Opener was amazing. Just the feel of the new arena and exploring everything made it so magical. My favorite win was probably the win we had over Montreal where Parise got his first hattrick. And almost any game where i bought one of those amazing pastrami sandwiches from the Taste of Newark restaurant.

I'd have to say the game one of the playoffs. I was surrounded by a$$holes, and we got beat. As far as regular season goes, the 4-3 montreal loss where we just quit in the 3rd and lost the damn game. Even though it was $1 hotdog day, that was one of the worst losses I've ever been to.

I probably wont get many games in because im going away to college, either in PA or Boston. I'll probably catch a lot of bruins games if its the latter.

Edited by DevilsRule2008

10 regular season, 1 playoffs

too lazy to look it up. somewhere around .500 i think

everywhere but downstairs

There were some great ones. The Boston comeback, the blowout against the Canes with Johnny Orrduya, one of the shootout wins over Buffalo, the shootout win over the Rags, opening night and meeting Daneyko afterward, the last isles game where a buddy and i raced tricycles on the ice

game 2 of the playoffs, when rangers fans proved that they finally have become more obnoxious than flyers fans. my buddy's dad nearly got into a fight. he's 55 years old and one of the nicest people i've ever known. it was ridiculous.

as many as my schedule and finances allow. probably around the same as this year, maybe a little less.

Mostly 100s (discount ticket offers baby). Twice in the clubs, a bunch of times in the 200s, once in the resturant, one at a terrace table when we left our 200 seats out of misery, twice in handicap seating at the top of the 100s. Twice in the lower sections thanks to a little-used seat upgrade promotion and being stupid enough to buy 95 dollar seats to the playoffs knowing full well that's where the ranger fans would congregate.

please explain

please explain

We were sitting in the third-to-last row in like 215 or something, well before the game started, just hanging out and talking (myself and two friends), and suddenly this woman sits down next to us and asks if we're season ticket holders. I say yeah, I've got a flex plan, and she says "Well congratulations, you've won the Best Buy seat upgrade of the game". Honestly, I went to 20-odd games and I had never seen it before, but it sounded good so I didn't ask questions...they filmed us leaving our seats up in 215, and then moved us down to section 12 row 11, behind Marty for the first and third periods. We were up on the board and everything, it was very neat. This was at the game in late March against the Flyers, where they tied it up with like a minute left but we won in the shootout. My one friend is very new to hockey but becoming very obsessed, so it was crazy for him. Definately solidified his newfound fan-dom.

We were sitting in the third-to-last row in like 215 or something, well before the game started, just hanging out and talking (myself and two friends), and suddenly this woman sits down next to us and asks if we're season ticket holders. I say yeah, I've got a flex plan, and she says "Well congratulations, you've won the Best Buy seat upgrade of the game". Honestly, I went to 20-odd games and I had never seen it before, but it sounded good so I didn't ask questions...they filmed us leaving our seats up in 215, and then moved us down to section 12 row 11, behind Marty for the first and third periods. We were up on the board and everything, it was very neat. This was at the game in late March against the Flyers, where they tied it up with like a minute left but we won in the shootout. My one friend is very new to hockey but becoming very obsessed, so it was crazy for him. Definately solidified his newfound fan-dom.

Wow, that's a hell of a deal. It's a good way to get your buddy addicted to hockey too. Good stuff.

16 + 1 playoff

12-4, 0-1

Sec 211. Moved from Row 4 to Row 2. Sat in Balcony for Stevens Night, vs Flyers 3/29, vs Bruins 4/2. Sat in 209 vs Flyers 1/4.

11/28 vs Stars. Nice comeback, in the middle of 9-game win streak.

12/28 vs Sabres. Very good game, very good crowd, very good result.

2/29 vs Caps. Just awful.

12-15 regular season. Playoffs TBD.

10-2-1 when not playing the Rangers; 1-6 against the Rangers; so 11-8-1 overall.

I sat all over, so I could get a good taste of all of the sections. Everything from Club to Corners. Usually in the discount balcony seats though.

Bruins game when we were down 3-0 and scored 4 goals in a row to win

Either the 5-0 loss to the Penguins on my first trip to the Rock or the 1-0 loss against the Isles on a shorthanded goal. But overall watching them go 1-6 against the Rangers this season was the biggest disappointment.

20, was just the right amount.

10-2-1 when not playing the Rangers; 1-6 against the Rangers; so 11-8-1 overall.

I sat all over, so I could get a good taste of all of the sections. Everything from Club to Corners. Usually in the discount balcony seats though.

Bruins game when we were down 3-0 and scored 4 goals in a row to win

Either the 5-0 loss to the Penguins on my first trip to the Rock or the 1-0 loss against the Isles on a shorthanded goal. But overall watching them go 1-6 against the Rangers this season was the biggest disappointment.

20, was just the right amount.

2-0

for christmas my dad got amazing seats two rows back from the home end, then the seecond game was upper level

the devils first win against the islanders

none

as many as i can, probaly 2 again

Edited by Dadds

Went to all but 5 home games this season.

Similar to home record I suppose

Section 120 row 1

Win over Dallas was sweet. Also Halloween was special.

1-0 loss to Isles when Mottau fell or the game before the allstar

break when we collapsed vs the Habs

All of them if possible, minimum 35

:koolaid: