Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Scott you know exactly who I am talking about haha. She unfriended Jamie too. I'd say we aren't too upset about it.

This happened right after this person ran into a friend of mine last night and asked "how are Andrew and Jamie doing?" To which he replied "they are doing great."

I think there's a correlation here haha.

Unfortunately some people struggle with the whole growing up thing.

Is she involved in the lore of the Church of Timonium, if you understand what I mean?

Some d'bag lady decided she wanted to make a right hand turn from the left lane today and hit my brother's car since he was in the right lane. Then she continued to scream at him and say it wasn't her fault because he's young and should automatically be to blame. She didn't even use a blinker. He's so upset since he just put the rims back on his car and finally had the motor in some what of a running function. Sad... people can't drive.

Look at the positives...

1) NO ONE GOT HURT (from the story you told me)

2) The cops were probably called and insurance info exchanged so he should get what is owed to him if he was in the right. If he wants to push for further loss, take it to court.

3) AGAIN, NO ONE GOT HURT!!! Right?

4)what is a d'bag? I've heard of a douchebag and if you edited it for us? Please!!! We all said worse here and probably heard worse outta' your mouth.

Here I'll help you out:

"I HATE YOU MATT, I REALLY HATE YOU" -Hey now you don't have to say it. :D

Oh and glad to see NO one missed me.

all hail the church f timonium.

"Hail to the king, baby!"

"First you want to kill me, then you want to love me..."

Is she involved in the lore of the Church of Timonium, if you understand what I mean?

Yeah she's involved... but her membership has been revoked haha.

all hail the church f timonium.

Grazie signore! Haha. We should do something with that soon it's just been sitting there.

Look at the positives...

2) The cops were probably called and insurance info exchanged so he should get what is owed to him if he was in the right. If he wants to push for further loss, take it to court.

4)what is a d'bag? I've heard of a douchebag and if you edited it for us? Please!!! We all said worse here and probably heard worse outta' your mouth.

Here I'll help you out:

"I HATE YOU MATT, I REALLY HATE YOU" -Hey now you don't have to say it. :D

Ummm, I didn't tell you any story? My brother hit his head on the stearing wheel and his neck hurts from being choked by the stupid seat belt. And yeah the cops were called... I ended up going down there to take pictures for the insurance. His friend who was in the car jammed his hand on the dashboard when he went to catch himself.

Yes, d'bag is short for douchebag. I don't know... we say it a lot. hahaa

All I hear is : WAHHHH WAHHHH. :evilcry:

:giggle:

Look at the positives...

I missed you. haha.

It's not certain no one got hurt. Her brother had to go to the hospital with neck and back issues. Last I talked to him he wasn't feeling so great but it might just be pulls.

Ummm, I didn't tell you any story? My brother hit his head on the stearing wheel and his neck hurts from being choked by the stupid seat belt. And yeah the cops were called... I ended up going down there to take pictures for the insurance. His friend who was in the car jammed his hand on the dashboard when he went to catch himself.

Yes, d'bag is short for douchebag. I don't know... we say it a lot. hahaa

All I hear is : WAHHHH WAHHHH. :evilcry:

:giggle:

Sorry I inferred that from what you said in your post. "story you told me" meant the one you posted that I read, but I should have specified "the story you posted"...

Make sure your brother states he missed time off work, hurt his hand/went to the hospital and that there was another person in the car whom got injured when the woman's insurance company called. I got rearended by a 15 year old kid who had taken his parents car on a joy ride. On the way to the hospital the ambulance was in an accident that I was in. Nothing like the driver yelling, "Fuwk, hold on!" and watching helplessly as I am tied down to that stupid wooden board and the strecher is gliding forward as he slams on the breaks. Lucky for me I was the only person not injured in that accident, but what a fuwk-aroo! The kid's parent's insurance company offered me a "significant sum" if I would sign that I wouldn't sue and would sign the waiver that any additional injuries were on me. I was basically fine, mostly blood which I had no idea I could spew that much and live.

Didn't I tell you (or someone) that we'd forget about that in a couple weeks? :P

Oh I knew it would happen haha. But it doesn't have to be completely active. Like in any religion, you don't have to go to church EVERY DAY. You are a member and that's that. I don't require any church attendance anyway.

What an annoyance. Some people my age need to realize that high school is long gone.

some people (including my ex) never grew out of being a teenager, and always have that selfish and innocent attitude like they never did anything wrong.

its great :D

i guess the thing that seperates us from them is:

a] we dont care

b] we move on

c] they get jealous and angry when they see we dont care and move on

best revenge in my opinion :)

but its also comical watching those people do their stupid sh!t.

lol. If people want the actual Amy story... like I usually do to you people, gimme three people requesting it and I'll post it. It's quite comical. And with the mood I'm in, I don't care. I'll tell. All about how this sh!t went down.

Just tell it, enough of the three request stuff!

Fine haha.

So I'm shortening this as much as I can.

I'm sure you all know the awkward past of how long I've known her and how many times we've almost dated.

Beginning of April: I set Amy up with this guy Chris (before I met Jamie). They hit it off real well. They kept dragging me along as a third wheel and I didn't really care as long as my friend was happy.

Now lets keep in perspective that I was single for a while, the longest stretch since I was like 11 (about 6 or 7 months). Amy had every chance in the world to do something ( I would have said no, but she never even brought it up ).

Then I meet Jamie... after a few times hanging out I go to Amy for some advice. Amy says the same thing over and over again " I don't think she's right for you... blah blah blah "

She never gives me a real reason.

Then she says the magic words "Regardless of what I think, if you are happy, I support whatever you do." That's what a friend SHOULD say right? We'll see if she lives up to that.

A weekend in April: Down the shore at my friends house. Chris and Amy go upstairs at 2 AM to get their sex on. My father calls my cellphone at 3 am and says "Andrew your mother's not feeling well... I don't like you being so far away right now, please come home"

I banged on the door and gave Amy the option... 1. Stay til the next morning and there are a few people that will drive her to the train or up North.

2. Get dressed and come with me now.

She takes option 1.

The next morning I wake up at 8 am with texts and calls from her saying I stranded her there and she was going to take a cab. She then tells me the cab was 200$ and she wants me to give her at least 150$. Bull sh!t. I called. The cab would have been 91$. AAAAND I had 5... count em... 5... people tell me she took the train home and is just trying to get money out of me.

So then everyone knows what happened w/ me and Jamie so I don't need to re-tell it.

One night after dropping Jamie off, Amy calls me saying exactly this:

"Andrew.. I am jealous of Jamie. I feel like she's taking up a lot of your time. I miss you... and I feel like I missed out on something and I only got Chris as some kind of consolation prize."

So we remember I set them up before I even MET Jamie.

I haven't seen her since that conversation.

We had a few fights ...

She kept complaining that she didn't have a good boyfriend and blah blah blah. So finally I had a bad day at work and snapped on her saying:

"Amy... I'm insulted that you would tell me you're jealous when you are supposed to be my best friend and I'm actually happy for once! And I'm sick of you complaining that you dont have a boyfriend. Why don't you concentrate on graduating and paying back your loans! (She took out a 10,000 dollar loan for school and blew it all in AC and stuff... not one cent went to school) You drink almost every night of the week, smoke a crapload of ciggs every day and you dress like a WHORE. You don't have a boyfriend because you are a 190 pound girl that does absolutely nothing to better yourself and frankly it's embarrassing being around you."

So she cried and told me to go to hell.

But I was sick of being her b!tch. She liked to fvck three guys every week and then block any chance I ever had to meet a good girl because she wanted me on the backburner for when she was upset or whatever.

We didn't talk for a little... then the other day she sent me a message on Facebook saying "thanks for congratulating me on graduating and passing my classes" and I said "I didn't know that you did? Wouldn't you tell your friend these things"

She says "It was all over my Facebook!" and I said "Yeah... I have one of those job things that I go to all day... so I don't have the time to stalk people's Facebooks."

She flipped out again... then told me once again that I needed to pay her 150$ for that cab from April and I told her I knew she was lying that she took the train and is just trying to scam me for money because she has none because it all went to bullsh!t.

So since then she's been talking sh!t behind my back... then last night asked my friend Jon how Jamie and I were doing. He said "very very well" and she complained. Then unfriended the both of us today on Facebook.

So basically... someone who is supposed to be my best friend, that I've done SOOOO MUCH for... is trying to sabotage the relationship I'm in... other than that she is the most immature person I have ever met and she keeps proving it to me every day.

Let her cool off and grow up. Some time down the line, if she has grown up, she'll realise she messed up a good friendship.

That's exactly what I think...

It's not even that I'm pissed off at her.. I'm more disappointed.

I've been friends with her for over ten years. And I never saw something like this coming.

sorry to hear it man. i lost a 10 year friendship a year ago because my mate was too selfish and always had to be right.

i just walked away.

i feel like sharing my ex-gf story (isnt it funny how people opening up makes other people feel comfortable about opening up).

she also went behind my back no matter the lengths i went to just to make her happy, support her and do the right thing, and everything always got thrown back in my face anyway. ha!

but i need to get ready for a job interview that i leave for soon (its only 2:30pm here).

itd be nice to get it since it would bring in cash for when i start uni in a few weeks.

What uni?

School of Audio Engineering

Will be doing Bachelor in Audio Production - recording/mixing/editing/production of anything audio related :)

hows things at your end ThreeStars? settling in to Melbourne?

Audio engineering....cool!

Yup settling in. Have found a house, move in tomorrow. Off to Ikea to buy furniture for delivery tomorrow just as soon as my bf is done with a meeting. I am getting settled in at uni...I have internet access and a chair and desk, so I am just about set. Still waiting for all our crap to clear customs though....just as soon as it has we can go skating....it has been far too long.

I have been getting accustomed to driving on this side of the road......getting there.

Hey do you have any recommendations on internet providers/packages?

iiNet - http://www.iinet.net.au

Internode - http://www.internode.on.net

Westnet - http://www.westnet.com.au

These 3 are very reputable and pride themselves on customer service, although Internode are slightly higher in price, their customer service is almost second to none.

i switched from iiNet to TPG ( http://www.tpg.com.au ) due to needing cheaper internet because of being unemployed, they are cheaper, and so far so good (touch wood).

Although their customer service is basically non-existant (which isnt a problem for me considering my expertise).

Basically they are a cheap, no frills internet service but they work.

Edited by newjerseydamo

Do any of you kind PS3 folks know if it's possible to add songs to NHL 09? The music that comes with this game is painfully bad, and if I just turn off the songs I can't stand I'll be left with only like one or two.

Do any of you kind PS3 folks know if it's possible to add songs to NHL 09? The music that comes with this game is painfully bad, and if I just turn off the songs I can't stand I'll be left with only like one or two.

no idea I mute the sound thanks to the ashat announcers

maybe you can... you can in Raw vs Smackdown 09... Chris Benoit songs FTW!!