Teabagging

I am pretty pumped for the coverage of today's Tea bagging. I think the biggest accomplishment will be the establishment of an endless clip reel of awkward tea bagging sound bytes.

The video below is kind of comical.

http://digg.com/d1oiHa

Glen Beck and Sean Hannity, both are looking forward to an up close and personal taste of tea bagging themselves at event's this Wednesday.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad this didn't have an bias or tilt, I saw how much things like that upset people the other day. :lol:

it has a ton of it. The countdown is almost as bad as the The factor of glen becks show. too far to the left or too far to the right etc etc.

Whats funny is the whole tea bagging movement, not so much the clip, although I thought he had a few funny one liners.

it has a ton of it. The countdown is almost as bad as the The factor of glen becks show. too far to the left or too far to the right etc etc.

Whats funny is the whole tea bagging movement, not so much the clip, although I thought he had a few funny one liners.

I found more painful lines than really funny ones. I really like offensive humor but this was cute humor trying to masquerade as offensive since MSNBC obviously can't do offensive. So I tend to thing that doesn't work in general. It was a lot of double entendre that high schoolers would find clever.

I'm glad this didn't have an bias or tilt, I saw how much things like that upset people the other day. :lol:

I'm just laughing at the phrase tea bagging. Even when fox talks about the stuff its funny...it's just writers over at MSNBC realize that tea bagging means to put your nuts on someones face/dipping them in a mouth.

I hear there are a bunch more symbolic protests comming up....the Roman Helmet Protests, the Cleveland Steamer Republican uprising...

I'm just laughing at the phrase tea bagging. Even when fox talks about the stuff its funny...it's just writers over at MSNBC realize that tea bagging means to put your nuts on someones face/dipping them in a mouth.

I hear there are a bunch more symbolic protests comming up....the Roman Helmet Protests, the Cleveland Steamer Republican uprising...

I would prefer going with the Donkey Punch....I think that's the obvious one.

I found more painful lines than really funny ones. I really like offensive humor but this was cute humor trying to masquerade as offensive since MSNBC obviously can't do offensive. So I tend to thing that doesn't work in general. It was a lot of double entendre that high schoolers would find clever.

Which lines were "painful"? And hey, if you are going to mail "a million" tea bags to DC and have a party about it, you have to expect some teabagging jokes.

Which lines were "painful"? And hey, if you are going to mail "a million" tea bags to DC and have a party about it, you have to expect some teabagging jokes.

like when the guy throws licking in there for no reason, just reaching for anything that could possibly have to do with sex since we're pretending to talk about balls.

like when the guy throws licking in there for no reason, just reaching for anything that could possibly have to do with sex since we're pretending to talk about balls.

You would classify that as painful? Immature, classless, frat humor, fine, but that offended you to the point where it's painful? :noclue:

I think the jokes are best left to Maher, Stewart etc...

But it's funny when you see these guys passionately talking about how they are going teabagging today.

I can't wait to watch Glen Beck and O'Rielly lay out some gold teabag quotes.

MSNBC is absolutely biased toward liberals. I don't think they are out there shoving slogans down your throat that they are the fair and balanced...we report you decided...no bias network.

Exactly while none of the networks have the balls to admit they are bias and pander to their base, but at least CNN and MSNBC don't pretend that they are some middle of the road network.

Exactly while none of the networks have the balls to admit they are bias and pander to their base, but at least CNN and MSNBC don't pretend that they are some middle of the road network.

CNN is actually the closest to the middle...their commentary shows have the most balanced representation of sides and they dont really have any Olbermans/Becks/O'Riellys

Classic!

Wow, the headline is all kinds of comedy gold.

1 Million Tea Bags, But No Place to Dump

And this:

But a funny thing happened en route to a visually pleasing Tax Day protest. The National Park Service said the tea party protesters didn't have the proper permit to dump their bags.

"We have a million tea bags here, and we don't have a place to put them because it's not on our permit," said Rebecca Wales, lead organizer of D.C. Tea Party.

A local think tank, the Competitive Enterprise Institute, said it would allow the dumping of the tea bags in its 12th floor conference room instead. Not quite the same impact, though.

The hilarity is nonstop!

CNN is actually the closest to the middle...their commentary shows have the most balanced representation of sides and they dont really have any Olbermans/Becks/O'Riellys

IMO they are the closest to the middle of the 3, and they do lack a very polarizing show to one degree or the other, but in general I wouldn't really consider them center or balanced. It's a pretty liberal news site.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.