GDT: SENS AT DEVS - 7PM Blizzard's Coming! MSG+

BlizzardCyclone

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gd:

I have tickets to the game, but won't be going due to the weather. I live in the Caldwell area and had to drive on 280 today to get home from a test I took . It was an absolute mess. I do not want to face those hills on 280 this evening so it looks like I'll be stuck home watching this one.

It's looking like a no-go for me on this one, too. Oh well, you can't beat Mother Nature.

On a side note: Has anybody's road been plowed? I find it funny how when I was in high school, plows came down the streets like bats out of hell, and I'd obviously be going to school the next day. But when I have tickets to a Devils game, it's 4:30 and not one plow has come by yet. My luck :(

I have tickets to the game, but won't be going due to the weather. I live in the Caldwell area and had to drive on 280 today to get home from a test I took . It was an absolute mess. I do not want to face those hills on 280 this evening so it looks like I'll be stuck home watching this one.

Yep, that'll make two of us. As I said earlier, it took me over 2 hours to get home from work today. I work in Mountain Lakes and live in Budd Lake, which is about a 20 minute drive. It was a disaster. To anyone who does go, be careful out there.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/projection...e_id=2008121911

Sporting News AccuScore projection:

Devils 2.6

Senators 2.4

Probability of a fight: 84.2% (that's double the probability from the Rangers game last week...)

Devils win percentage: 53.7% (Big win: 14.0%, close win: 27.1%)

Senators win percentage: 46.3% (Big win: 10.4%, close win: 24.5%)

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/projection...e_id=2008121911

Sporting News AccuScore projection:

Devils 2.6

Senators 2.4

Probability of a fight: 84.2% (that's double the probability from the Rangers game last week...)

Devils win percentage: 53.7% (Big win: 14.0%, close win: 27.1%)

Senators win percentage: 46.3% (Big win: 10.4%, close win: 24.5%)

Someone doesn't like us :lol:

I'm so happy there's a game on... but ALREADY the family is whining at me for watching too much hockey. and I haven't watched in FOREVER! I love hockey... haven't I been GREAT? I've nearly totally removed myself and everything...

Hannah Montana was just playing hockey... there's some buy in I can get from the kid.

You coulda just drove to Bloomfield, park at the Grove Street station and take the subway to the game.

Meh. No big deal. Don't go if you don't have to.