Ignoring

Pepperkorn

Can you un-ignore someone that you've chosen to ignore?

I know I'll want to ignore PurpleKovy some days and quickly change my mind or ^7^ when he goes on a Stevens bashing spree...or sundstrom when he writes he hates Stevens even though we all know he loves him he's just feeling bitter after a crappy season...

Hey did anyone else hear that click? :o It was sundstrom hitting ignore user on me! I heard that buddy! :angry:

Can you un-ignore someone that you've chosen to ignore?

Yes PK you can...under the avatar of the poster you want to ignore you click ignore and when their posts show up in a thread you will see text that says this post has been ignored...the little ignore button still will say ignore after you have chosen it however if you click it again the person becomes seen again or un-ignored...does this help you? This can be done in the same session...you can ingore someone...go look to see they are ignored and then remove the ignore...you can try it on this post if you like or try it in the testing forum :)

I assume when DM has completed the FAQ these posts will either be deleted or moved ;)

It's Honey! She's our fat little girl!

Darwin ran away on Saturday :o ...he got shocked by an electric horse fence and thought Greg did it so he gave him the dew claw and took off for over an hour. After an hour of whistling for him the bow hunters came out of their stands... :blink: oops...who knew it was opening day? They were all really cool about it though - and thought Darwin was pretty stinking cute!

Darwin has brown ears and spots.

Well, PK, nice to see one of my 10 names get mentioned :wave: . I'm going with the honest approach. Most of you know who I am. I still intend to have my PurpleSky avatar up. I may not be Vandermeer or Van Gogh but I worked pretty hard on it. If you look closely, you might notice how many colors I used.

On the subject of Ignoring people, I will not do it at first. I am willing to give everyone an Open Door Policy.

I am not prejudging anyone. This is a new board and everyone deserves a fair chance before that feature is used.

My theory is: Three Strikes And You're Out

On the subject of Ignoring people, I will not do it at first.  I am willing to give everyone an Open Door Policy.  

I am not prejudging anyone.  This is a new board and everyone deserves a fair chance before that feature is used.

Yeah, well Kovy GrapeOneDerek, I am prejudging the same SOB's who annoyed me on the other board and slapping their asses right on my list! :evil:

I would like to take a poll and see how many registered users ignore Kydix as soon as the mutterfooker logs in! :lol:

Yeah, well Kovy GrapeOneDerek, I am prejudging the same SOB's who annoyed me on the other board and slapping their asses right on my list! :evil:

I would like to take a poll and see how many registered users ignore Kydix as soon as the mutterfooker logs in! :lol:

How do you cross out names :unsure:

You and PK are the masters at that :lol:

Now to figure out how to get my PurpleSky avatar on here :rolleyes:

Zam:

Yeah, well Kovy GrapeOneDerek, I am prejudging the same SOB's who annoyed me on the other board and slapping their asses right on my list!  

I would like to take a poll and see how many registered users ignore Kydix as soon as the mutterfooker logs in!  

Well, since he's annoyed me on two boards, no third strike is neccesary in this case :P

I do think in general, there won't be as many fights now with the ignore feature. And there still will be fine discussions.

Derek21,Sep 9 2002, 09:21 PM

How do you cross out names   :unsure:

You and PK are the masters at that   :lol:

Now to figure out how to get my PurpleSky avatar on here   :rolleyes:

There is an option on the reply window...to right of underline...that S with a line thru it is strikethru :)

Wow did you make it difficult to correctly quote and reply to this post :o

I am not so sure how much the ignore feature will be used. Because if people didn't want to read a certain persons posts they simply would stay away wouldn't they? I mean I read people's posts i may not agree with just out of curiosity. It's kinda like what will they say next type of reasoning. I think it is just human nature. Like Gawking at a car accident.

well anyway just my 2 cents.

Have a good night everyone.

I am not so sure how much the ignore feature will be used. Because if people didn't want to read a certain persons posts they simply would stay away wouldn't they? I mean I read people's posts i may not agree with just out of curiosity. It's kinda like what will they say next type of reasoning. I think it is just human nature. Like Gawking at a car accident.

well anyway just my 2 cents.

Have a good night everyone.

In a virtual environment one has the pleasure of making it what they want...what they want to see and how they want to see it and vice versa...one does not have to listen to everyone in a bar so what is any different here? One chooses ignore is like not having to listen to what you don't want to...less crap to have to look at...because one does not want to read posts by certain nicks does not mean they don't like the rest of the place...stay away because of a select few or just make it easier on oneself and use ignore...choice is up to you but I think it will be utilized :)