New at the Rock: iPads rentals at Devils game

LaCava83

IPAD RENTALS  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever pay money to rent technology during a live sporting event?

• NO!
    • YES!

Its to have something to do instead of watching the team getting destroyed.

I was going to say its something to do when they turn the power off like they did last year. and if they do it this year they might as well not bother to turn it back on.. but that would probably turn off the WIFI rendering the IPADS useless much like.....

Also, I voted Yes. I have already paid to rent technology at a sporting event. Back in the days of the New Jersey Red Dogs arena football team, they rented out radio headsets that had channels for different players and coaches who were wearing mics. Coolest thing ever.

Also, I voted Yes. I have already paid to rent technology at a sporting event. Back in the days of the New Jersey Red Dogs arena football team, they rented out radio headsets that had channels for different players and coaches who were wearing mics. Coolest thing ever.

thats the most awesome thing ive ever heard what the hell

See, now I would pay for that. If I could hear what A-Train was saying during the game, I would be pissing myself. "A-Train go skate skate down there to put puck in net. A-Train miss. A-Train SMASH!"

Or Clarkson saying "How the hell does this whole skating thing work. Hey! Patty! How do you skate?"

See, now I would pay for that. If I could hear what A-Train was saying during the game, I would be pissing myself. "A-Train go skate skate down there to put puck in net. A-Train miss. A-Train SMASH!"

Or Clarkson saying "How the hell does this whole skating thing work. Hey! Patty! How do you skate?"

Or the dead air coming from Johnny Mac's station?

I actually would like to see a device that will do the reverse and allow me to tell the players that I think they're all playing like a bunch of p*ssies every night.

I actually would like to see a device that will do the reverse and allow me to tell the players that I think they're all playing like a bunch of p*ssies every night.

This.

But seriously, I would rather have the headset that follows the players, coaches or even doc, than the Ipad.

Being able to hear doc during the game would be nice. As for being able to hear the players, not to interested. Might just hear things like "me want puck", "where is puck", "me is have goal!", "white behind you", "I need a vodka", "nap time? Who's with me?", "hehe watch this piss Jmac off"... LOL

what they really need to invest in is an app like the penguins have. launch the app while youre in the arena at the game, and have instant access to replays of important plays with multiple camera angles. we all know how terrible they are at showing replays at the rock.

what they really need to invest in is an app like the penguins have. launch the app while youre in the arena at the game, and have instant access to replays of important plays with multiple camera angles. we all know how terrible they are at showing replays at the rock.

The Pens also have an app where the fans can tap directly into the refs' brains and influence every call on the ice, whether they're at home or on the road.

I get the TV at my seat in 226 so no issues there :clap: