NFL Week 13!

CRASHER

I'd agree fully with that....the Ravens are a 4th and 29 away from a free fall right now....

If Denver can maintain an average running game without McGahee they're frightening....

Going to be crazy going down the stretch, especially with the Patriots playing the Texans, the Ravens playing the Broncos...and it's easy to forget the Texans still have two games against the Colts.

And well I don't fully trust Peyton in the playoffs....history has shown why......

You can't...and he fattened up his playoff numbers against three teams that had absolutely no defenses to speak of: Denver twice and KC once...think 12 of his TD passes and one of his INTs came in those three games. Peyton gets rattled much more easily than Eli does.

I had thought Flacco was over his Steeler phobia, but I am really starting to question Cam Cameron's play calling. I know Pitt elevates their play against us, but I didn't see ANYTHING in our passing game that could sustain any drives. Not too creative with the standard fly pattern with Torrey Smith. Conversely, I thought Haley called a great game for Pitt yesterday.

Peyton Manning will KILL us if we played Defense like last night. I wish our OC would study those films and see how the WR get free.

We have the talent, but not using them correctly.

no 4th and 29 Norv defense to bail out the Purple Haze this week :lol:

I'd love to make more fun of this, but we were fully entrenched in Browns and Raiders (yes really :P )

one side note I'd have LOVED to see Peyton after taking a knee fire a fastball at one of those idiot Bucs linemen right in the helmet, it's worth the 15 yards to make that joke "effort" into a circus, guess Schiano was still mad to see Louisville taking knees on his old stomping ground :evil:

one side note I'd have LOVED to see Peyton after taking a knee fire a fastball at one of those idiot Bucs linemen right in the helmet, it's worth the 15 yards to make that joke "effort" into a circus, guess Schiano was still mad to see Louisville taking knees on his old stomping ground :evil:

That would be pretty funny...that had me lol'ing.