GDT: 12/8/14 72 Ford Pinto v. a 73 Ford Pinto

CarpathianForest

They don't have two wins in a row unless you blocked out Saturday lol

And thank god Cory had a game like this with Marty pitching a shutout.  It would have been BAD if Cory had another stinker.  The sad part is we have to play tomorrow and Cory's gonna play that game with no rest time after this ****show.

Edited by NJDevs4978

That's not a game you'd expect the Devils to win at the end there. Solid final effort by Cory.

Boggles. My. Mind. how Gionta is out there in key situations like that. Players just pass it around him like he's a pylon.

Time to switch over and watch Marty.

Go Blues! Marty playing strong on the PK right now

And thank god Cory had a game like this with Marty pitching a shutout. It would have been BAD if Cory had another stinker. The sad part is we have to play tomorrow and Cory's gonna play that game with no rest time after this ****show.

Cory's save% is up to .918, on a team that clearly isn't good. Think Marty would've sniffed anything close to that if he was still here?

Cory was ridiculously good. Just made so many difficult saves look easy.

Really liked Greene and Merrill tonight.

Gomez to Jagr in '14 made the smallest bit of sense in 07-08. But it happening in Devils uniforms? That would have blown my mind.

Everything else....it's a win, so I don't need to talk about the negatives, but there were a ton. 

And thank god Cory had a game like this with Marty pitching a shutout.  It would have been BAD if Cory had another stinker.  The sad part is we have to play tomorrow and Cory's gonna play that game with no rest time after this ****show.

Oh right haha i missed saturdays game but it only show how invested i am lately...