Back in Albany, Henrique honing leadership skills

hattrick

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=643159

"I'm not one of the older guys in the room, but that [NHL] experience from last year can enable me to be more of a leader here," Henrique said. "I can take what I learned from [New Jersey's veteran players] and try to pass it on to the guys here. You always try to remember those guys that helped you out when you didn't know much -- well, there are guys in here that don't know much, and now I can be a leader and pass the little that I've learned along to them."

Great read until he mentions that he wants to be in the same position Parise was in last year.. Hopefully Lou mainlining the Kool-Aid on this one

i think we're all aware that he means he wants to be a young captain and not be in a position to bolt for a huge contract with the leafs to "go home."

Great read until he mentions that he wants to be in the same position Parise was in last year.. Hopefully Lou mainlining the Kool-Aid on this one

Like so many if he has a great sophomore year he will leave for the better fruit on the vine, those green leaves always look good especially when there are a lot of them.

Didn't Greene wear the "A" during a game last year when a couple players were injured? It was either then or perhaps in the pre-season when some of the regulars didn't play. I would say he would get the "A" before Zajac.

I don't remember the pre-season but it was Sal who whore the A for Kovy in Game 2 of the Philly series if that's what you're talking about