GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS@ NY RANGERS 2/3

ThreeCups

Not pinned? Regardless, Lets go Devils and pray I don't end up sitting next to obnoxious rangers fans during my first hockey game at MSG.

Good luck to ya! They will probably be more obnoxious than usual because of our horrible season. I hope you're not sitting in the blues....

Not pinned? Regardless, Lets go Devils and pray I don't end up sitting next to obnoxious rangers fans during my first hockey game at MSG.

ha my first game at MSG was a few years ago with a friend of mine thats a Rangers fan. I got hurassed on the train into the city, screamed at from blocks away telling me to "Go back on the other side of the river!". Ofcourse the Devils won that night so after at a McDonalds in the city still I had a few drunk ranger fans get in my face.

Have fun.... :giggle: MSG makes you appreciate The Rock.

WFAN.com posted an article how the devils have not been scoring and tonights win will pretty much be easy for the rangers.

I'm not saying im confident, but i think we have all the talent to compete and after what marty said yesterday.. he has to back up his gamee.

justdontgettotheshootout

Sadly, I have to agree with WFAN.

This will be a great test for the Devils as they will be finally be playing against a starting NHL goalie and an All-Star, while competing against a very good hockey team in the Rangers.

I can't believe I just wrote that. This is such a bizzaro hockey world where the Devils suck and Rangers are going to make the playoffs.

Over the last 10 games:

Devils Goals For - 32

Rangers Goals For - 25

Again this will be a test for the Devils. The last team that played their starting goalie against us was Detroit and we lost and scored only 1 goal.

We shall see. I am hoping this will be a good game, but I agree with WFAN that this should be an easy one for the Rangers.

Again this will be a test for the Devils. The last team that played their starting goalie against us was Detroit and we lost and scored only 1 goal.

We shall see. I am hoping this will be a good game, but I agree with WFAN that this should be an easy one for the Rangers.

Anyone who has taken Logic and Critical Thinking in College can see into your ruse, Manta. You'd be a really good politician. I like how you say backup goaltender, but the fact of the matter is that most teams play with a tandem of goaltenders now. So while there is an actual backup goalie, they're no longer a backup in the traditional sense of playing a handful of games.