Commercials played during Devils games

roomtemp

I make this topic because I want to know is the Devils fan base crippled with Dupuytren's contracture? Because I've never heard it before that commercial and they play it all so they must have some sort of market research saying that we tend to get it

yes, that commercial is kinda creepy. and it's like how many people who watch hockey games have this ailment and would be interested in hearing about medicine for it?

People watch commercials? :whistling:

Agreed 99%, excepting for the celebrity spokesperson ads they did with Michael Winslow, Peter Frampton and Don Lafontaine(there were other celebrities, but those were the ones I liked best), those were good. Add Progressive in there too. Hell, pretty much all insurance ads suck except for MetLife, you gotta love Snoopy

I like Snoopy, but have to I work for them. Not a bad gig though, being I'm on the IT side in Somerset. The commercial with all the cartoon characters was the first ever Super Bowl ad for us...

Edited by Legion15

Yeah you know I can't STAND that "somebody left the gate OOOOOOOO" commercial.... I swear it seems like they play it about 23 hundred times per game... it's like just shut the damn thing then, b!tch and quit yer fvcking whining.... and please for the love of beer, hockey and all good things never sing again dammit

Edited by dmon2010

Any and every geico commercial has driven me nuts for the last handful of years. in fact ill never use their insurance just because of the commercials

Funny you mention that because my best friend Matt bought Geico solely because of the commericals and nothing else. (Yes, I called him an idiot to his face) Lol.