NFL Week 13....

CRASHER

He gets it done. It's a great story. After the Packers and Aaron Rodgers, it's the second-best story in the NFL.

I just watched Tebow play for the first time ever yesterday and sadly, I am getting on board the Train.

The Broncos employ the NFL version of the "rope a dope", lulling defenses to play the run 100% and then in the forth quarter Tebow makes a few passes that connect because the defense is sleeping.

I can't believe they won yesterday...and FOX shifted games right before the final minutes.

Also, I miss Willis MacGhee.

How about those "Raiders".

I just watched Tebow play for the first time ever yesterday and sadly, I am getting on board the Train.

The Broncos employ the NFL version of the "rope a dope", lulling defenses to play the run 100% and then in the forth quarter Tebow makes a few passes that connect because the defense is sleeping.

I can't believe they won yesterday...and FOX shifted games right before the final minutes.

Also, I miss Willis MacGhee.

How about those "Raiders".

Tebow did look better in yesterday's game than in his others, but his defense scored 7 points and made the big play that led to the winning field goal. They really are not getting enough of the credit for the Broncos' turnaround.

Just got back from NE...apparently the Pats' D now thinks they're good enough to mail it in once they have a big lead. Wrong. They need all of the practice they can get, and it was pathetic that the Colts even had a CHANCE, with a successful onside kick, to try to tie up the score. 9-3 and looking every bit like a team that has "one and done" written all over it.

Tebow did look better in yesterday's game than in his others, but his defense scored 7 points and made the big play that led to the winning field goal. They really are not getting enough of the credit for the Broncos' turnaround.

Just got back from NE...apparently the Pats' D now thinks they're good enough to mail it in once they have a big lead. Wrong. They need all of the practice they can get, and it was pathetic that the Colts even had a CHANCE, with a successful onside kick, to try to tie up the score. 9-3 and looking every bit like a team that has "one and done" written all over it.

Their defense has been tremendous. Dumervil and Von Miller are terrific players.