NFL Week 4

CRASHER

Just your relative use of history.

The point of the matter is, once again, you are dead wrong about the Ravens. Just wanted to emphasis this again.

Wow, amazing that I picked them to win the game, they did and I'm STILL wrong.....fascinating.....talk about selective memory

(though I DID pick them to win every game so far..... oops :giggle:)

Edited by CRASHER

Wow, amazing that I picked them to win the game, they did and I'm STILL wrong.....fascinating.....talk about selective memory

(though I DID pick them to win every game so far..... oops :giggle:)

You are starting to learn. This is the first week where you didn't have a dig at them and choose them reluctantly.

Still remember this week one ditty: "I guess they're due, and nothing like an early win over a better team to fuel the delusions."

I guess Pittsburgh is no longer the better team and we are no longer delusional.

Edited by MantaRay

On the other hand, the difference in that game essentially was which defense returned more of its turnovers for TDs. :rolleyes:

Did anybody else see that Eagles running back try to throw a pass when he was bottled up at the goal line? Shocking.

Edited by Devils Dose

On the other hand, the difference in that game essentially was which defense returned more of its turnovers for TDs. :rolleyes:

Did anybody else see that Eagles running back try to throw a pass when he was bottled up at the goal line? Shocking.

Defensively, the Jets made good adjustments on us in the second quarter and we did not alter our game plan.

Since we only have Boldin and Rice used to playing with Flacco, Harbaugh wanted to give the new receivers. tight ends and offensive line more in-game rep. Our offensive line has only played together for 4-weeks and needs to gel.

We did the same thing last week in St. Louis. Since training camp was curtailed Harbaugh is really prepping the offense for Dec/Jan. If the game was in doubt, we would have run more to the edges.

Can't wait for this weeks predictions

and at 45-19 for the season, they are worth the wait B )

(I'm writing the 4pm games now....gotta try to finish ASAP or it's gotta wait till tonight since I got me two jobs this afternoon)