GDT: Panthers @ Devils 1/11 - 7pm EST

dmann422

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tim thomas is going to blame obama for that goal

Oh man. I can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed so hard at something I read online. Good stuff. Phew, now I need to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

:rofl:

fvck Tim Thomas and the pesky Panthers. This game looked a lot like most during the 2012 ECQF.

The ice was atrocious. I haven't seen it that bad in a very long time. Lots of bouncing pucks

Thought Jagr looked very good, and Clowe is starting to look like an NHL player again as well. Schneider didn't see as much rubber as Thomas but was terrific when he had to be. He had plenty of tough saves including 2 on breakaways early in the game.

fvck Tim Thomas and the pesky Panthers. This game looked a lot like most during the 2012 ECQF.

The ice was atrocious. I haven't seen it that bad in a very long time. Lots of bouncing pucks

Thought Jagr looked very good, and Clowe is starting to look like an NHL player again as well. Schneider didn't see as much rubber as Thomas but was terrific when he had to be. He had plenty of tough saves including 2 on breakaways early in the game.

Must have been Shaq "breaking the ice."

This is a trainwreck with what they are doing withe defense/forwards. Enough of this crap with Gelinas. You are simultanously asking way too much and way too little of him. Sending him down is much better for him and scratching him is much better for the team.

Play Loktionov with Sislo and Boucher because that was actually a good line that was creating chances. It's funny because after Jagr made his comments about the forwards being overworked, Pete has doubled down with the 11 forwards and either rolling only 3 lines or double shifting forwards.

Larsson apparently showed today why he doesn't belong anywhere near the AHL. Get him up soon and find a spot for him.

thank goodness there was only 3 seconds left or zid would have skated the puck to the right side of the net and lost it like he always does LOL. he and ryder should have anti-passing clauses in their contracts  JUST SHOOT!

love dano politicing for cory to start tomorrow

get back soon patty and brunner

thank goodness there was only 3 seconds left or zid would have skated the puck to the right side of the net and lost it like he always does LOL. he and ryder should have anti-passing clauses in their contracts JUST SHOOT!

love dano politicing for cory to start tomorrow

get back soon patty and brunner

How many assists does Zidlicky have?

This team is going to look good healthy. With the top two lines pretty set, it'll be interesting to see what they do. Maybe Elias Brunner Boucher?

Boucher needs to go down, he is to inconsistent, he has good moments and a lot of bad. The lack of play time isn't doing him any good. I would prefer to see elias sislo and brunner on a line together once they all return.

Clowe is looking less slow than he did earlier in the season, team is def better for having him. So I'll eat crow on that as I thought clowe was just a giant turd on ice.

Watching Ryder score the same way every game recently, it makes me wonder why Kovy couldn't do that.

the Jagr/Zaj/Zub line is as beast as ever, but there is zero scoring finish in there. Zajac gets so many quality opportunities and just can't bury them. I don't blame him that's not the best part of his game, just wish someone on that line would find some scoring. It's all they are missing.

Merril had ALOT of visible mistakes tonight, he recovered from most and wasn't burned to bad but some scary moments.

Gelinas either needs to be up, or sent down I agree with what someone else said. Ruining him a bit.

I wouldn't be to upset if I saw fayne sent away, he's ok but he struggles a lot it seems.

We really need to get rid of 1 of volch or sal.

I also second the view that if Marty gets the start in montreal and cory ends up having sat for 2 games, PDB should get slapped upside the head.

Edited by Sneax