Game 3 roll call

Blown01NJ

Say what you want about the Rangers fans and all, but they did a good job organizing the chants online to get the "Alfie sucks" countdown and chants going and the same one for Ovie we have been hearing. In the first round the Devils fans were loud and awesome, but it be great if we could organize some chants for the Flyers. It seems Bryzgalov is a total nut job and hopefully the Devils fans can get to him with some razzing.

We don't need to organize anything. FLY-ERS SUCK will flow naturally.

game 5 vs the flyers two years ago stunk....devil fans were quiet and you could hear the philly fans cheering

hope this doesnt happen

Based on how the Devils sold the tickets for games 3 and 4 ( private presales to devils fans who bought tix in round 1, college offer via email and STH ) the max amount of Flyers fans can be 1500. thats it!! Expect arena 90% or more devils fams and be LOUD!

Devils have finally figured out a way to pack the place with our fans. Kudos to the ticket management team for what they did for this series!

Devils have finally figured out a way to pack the place with our fans. Kudos to the ticket management team for what they did for this series!

Seriously! We'll see how it plays out, but it all seems very well-executed this time around.

I'll be in 117 as always. Can't wait.

What row are you in?? I am a STH in 117 also.

Unfortunately I had to sell my tickets tonite because of work (I made sure to sell to a Devils fan though)

I will be at game 4 though

What row are you in?? I am a STH in 117 also.

Unfortunately I had to sell my tickets tonite because of work (I made sure to sell to a Devils fan though)

I will be at game 4 though

I'm in row 10, seats 16 and 17.

Random thought: I wish they could do an "inside out" night, where all the 200-level ticketholders get pushed to the bottom levels and vice versa. The rabid diehards would make it such a hard place to play in if they were in Bryzgalov's and the Flyers' ears all night. Those seats house the most sedated fans in the building.

Anyway, back to the roll call!