Stevens banner

sean1827

Yeah, one guy is asking $100, looking for something more reasonable. But thank you.

The thing with these banners is that the asking prices for these, especially the 95 cup banner, the daneyko and Stevens banners, and the 88 Patrick division banners are way overpriced, but people are willing to pay top dollar for these just to complete their collection. The daneyko banners I have seen sell on eBay for $30-$80 and the Stevens for $40-100. The 95 cup one is worse as I have seen that sell for as high as $120. Thank god I had most of them as I went to the games that gave them out.

Also there was a thread about this a month or so back about these banners in the hell section of these forums. If the seller is aikman8star then the high price makes sense as he is nuts. unknown poster wrote a little story about him in that thread too.

The thing with these banners is that the asking prices for these, especially the 95 cup banner, the daneyko and Stevens banners, and the 88 Patrick division banners are way overpriced, but people are willing to pay top dollar for these just to complete their collection. The daneyko banners I have seen sell on eBay for $30-$80 and the Stevens for $40-100. The 95 cup one is worse as I have seen that sell for as high as $120. Thank god I had most of them as I went to the games that gave them out.

Geez, that is a lot. I bought the Stevens and Daneyko banners at reasonable prices when the games were played (I don't remember exactly how much), and I just got the Niedermayer banner and photo print for $20 including shipping off eBay. I did see some more expensive listings, though. There was one that included a signed rookie card or something like that and some others that included the program from that night. I was really only interested in the banner, though.

I doubt I'll try for any of the Cup banners given that they're probably jacked up beyond belief.

Well, I got lucky today at the Devils game.

On the top concourse, with the mini silent auction. i bid twice on it, 50, and then 70, and I was autbid, but my son wanted this really badly. I wouldn't budge to go up to 90 for it, but the guy controlling them was nice.

Thank god to my son.

The guy there had another pair available, and he gave it to us for the $70.

The three retirement banners!!!!

Stevens and Niedermayer were in wrapping, and the Daneyko was signed. All for $70!

But if you go up to those silent auctions, you can find some really good deals.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.