Food drive this Friday

Blown01NJ

if you bring 10 cans can you get two vouchers? kind of like the hockey cancer donation if you donated 10 you got a voucher if you donated 20 you got 2?

Not exactly sure but possible.

That's crazy. I feel like they will be giving away a lot of tickets

Yeah they did the same thing for the HFC drive that sik mentioned.  I got a voucher that turned into 2 lower level tickets for the winnipeg game.

Wait I didn't know that 1 person could donate $20 for 2 vouchers. I mean I just had the person I was with also donate $10 so I guess it's all the same, but still..

I'm actually looking to give away my tickets to tomorrow's game to someone who will then get the vouchers and give them to me. It's only 1 game and I like using vouchers to get family/friends out to some games.. Would be awesome if each person I give the tix to could donate 10 cans and get me 16 vouchers

Deb said the other night during the intermission about the food drive deal......."bring 5 food products and get 4 tickets"

now Deb wouldnt lie ...would she!

we know thats the deal we were curious to know if we brought 10 cans if we could get 2 vouchers being worth 8 tickets..as they did this with the cancer donations

we know thats the deal we were curious to know if we brought 10 cans if we could get 2 vouchers being worth 8 tickets..as they did this with the cancer donations

I thought for the HFC donation, it was just $2 if you donated at least $10 and that's it.  If you got 2 vouchers for $20 then I think the Devils Dancer who took your money may have been confused.

I doubt if you bring 10 cans you will get 8 seats as that just wouldn't make sense.

I thought for the HFC donation, it was just $2 if you donated at least $10 and that's it.  If you got 2 vouchers for $20 then I think the Devils Dancer who took your money may have been confused.

I doubt if you bring 10 cans you will get 8 seats as that just wouldn't make sense.

yea I dont know the girl that I gave my money to was handing them out for $10 pop and if you donated $20 you got two of them.. didnt realize they all werent doing that

Wait I didn't know that 1 person could donate $20 for 2 vouchers. I mean I just had the person I was with also donate $10 so I guess it's all the same, but still..

I'm actually looking to give away my tickets to tomorrow's game to someone who will then get the vouchers and give them to me. It's only 1 game and I like using vouchers to get family/friends out to some games.. Would be awesome if each person I give the tix to could donate 10 cans and get me 16 vouchers

Give them to me and I'll make it work. You got 4 tix? If so I'd want 4 of those 16 vouchers though. I could def find 3 friends to come with me and give them each 5 cans to donate. Of course, you'd have no real assurance other than my word, but I'm not that kind of guy, I swear!

According to the website you cannot claim these vouchers until the 24th.....wtf!

I just tried, and its for the game on the 27th....3 days only!?!?!   I would have wanted to have the tickets printed and mailed to me...

They're trying to avoid having people sell them (or their regular seats) for peanuts and flood the secondary market with thousands of extras beforehand.  Not to mention they want to see if they can sell 50 more tickets at stupid single-game prices before opening the floodgates for freebees :lol:

Still a good gesture.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Oh yea I understand that, its just gonna be harder for me to round up my friends for a game on Thanksgiving Eve without them knowing sections n whatnot. 

Or God forbid a technical issue happens and the tickets dont happen and I got 7 friends tryin to hunt me down cause I made them change their party plans for that night to come to a non-existent game...just venting, dont mind me...

Oh yea I understand that, its just gonna be harder for me to round up my friends for a game on Thanksgiving Eve without them knowing sections n whatnot. 

Or God forbid a technical issue happens and the tickets dont happen and I got 7 friends tryin to hunt me down cause I made them change their party plans for that night to come to a non-existent game...just venting, dont mind me...

Yea that part pisses me off. Why can't we at least know what section and seat it is? Managent is really starting to piss me off.

Hey look a free horse now let's all look in its mouth

LOL I know right. Did you people honestly think they were gonna give away thousands of tickets and let you throw them all up on stubhub? That's insanely bad business. The reason you don't know the section, I can almost guarantee this, is because they will give them out as first come, first serve for the empty seats that remain unsold by whenever you claim them. Don't want your voucher? PM your code and I'll take it.....